BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRIME TIME IN THE HOUSE

CONGRATULATIONS PRIME TIME,

YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE US! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. LET'S STAY FOCUSED AND KEEP THIS SAME MOMENTUM UNTIL SEPTEMBER. SPECIAL CONGRATS TO CUBA (MVP) , YOU HIT THE THIS WEEKEND. HONORARY MENTION TO SWOL AND NATE FOR BIG STATS THIS WEEKEND! AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS PT FAMILY, WE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS. BE BLESSED! SEE YOU REAL SOON! NEICE (Supersonic), THANKS FOR KEEPING THE .

Re: PRIME TIME IN THE HOUSE

Congratulations to Prime Time for a great weekend and to the MVP Cuba, you were the difference in the between us with those 3 bombs. We look forward to battling with you fellas all year long, good luck!!!

Congrats Big Swole and Prime Time....thats the way to represent GA!!!!!1

CONGRATULATIONS!! GREAT TEAM. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS AGAIN. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR.

Good Job Prime Time...way to represent and nice meeting you Rick!

GR8 JOB FELLAS(PRIME TIME)PT30,FELT,SWOL,DUKE AND THE ENTIRE PT FAMILY.SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.

GREATTTTTT JOB FELLAS!!! KEEP DOING YOUR THANG, HEY MS A AND MR RICK, ALWAYS A PLEASURE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Congratulations to Prime Time Softball Club. Awesome job this weekend. The new/re-additions have definitely tilted the scales in the competitive division in your favor. But, we'll be nipping at your heels all season long.

WB #24

PS. Felt ...... That's my Boooooy!!!!!!!

Good job guys and good luck the rest of the year. God bless!!!!

GREAT TEAM GOOD JOB!!!
SMALLZ

Congrats Prime Time on your victory also nice meeting Rick and Arnitha, thanks for the balls you supplied us, also thanks to your player for the bologna sandwitch hit the spot.

Congratulations Cuba on being MVP,as well as your team VICTORY.Very Impressive!!!

THANKS MIKE WELLS, THAT WAS ME GOOD WASNT IT?

We don't get much fried bologna up here but I owe you when I see ya.

Congrats PT the weekend belongs to you,you guys steped up when needed and that's what champs do. the game between PT and GFM was the best game i think that weekend.If that's how PT and GFM are going to play each other all year,i can't wait til the next time.CONGRATS MVP CUBA from what i saw you are a great player on both sides of the ball,biggggg pick PT.TIL NEXT TIME,THE GLOVE OUT..........

I had a great time this past weekend. Thanks to Primetime for not giving up and special thanks to Greystone. Your greystone team can compete on any level. I enjoyed playing you.

Bigswol9

CONGRATS primetime you guys are a very good team and you have shown us what it will take to be best in the comp div. looking forward to playing you all as well as the other teams real soon. its a measuring stick for us everytime we play. bigswol9 thanks for the complement.you guys set the bar just like pace did and we're trying to set our own path like that. good luck and congrats to storm(you all look good!), ga dawgs and the woman champs!

Good job PrimeTime and Congrats on your victory. Your team is amazing. I consider you to be the silent killer because unlike most teams at that level you guys do it all - base hit alot, hit the homerun when needed, and plays very good defense and the atmosphere in your dugout is always pleasant. Good group of guys. Keep putting in the work PrimeTime and Good Luck.

Great job PT. UP IN HERRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job Cuba ( Gee ),and congratulations to your team.

A Graystone player with common sense? I must be getting old!!! You've opened your , to see the big picture! #12, the path you seek is wide open, if you choose to take what you want. Never, ever, settle for second best, you are better than you think.

WINNER'S COMPETE

PACE ELECTRONICS/TPS#3>>>4LIFE

Congrats Prime Time

We thank God for all of you, for all the love and all the kind words. Carey #22 your team is awsome, Wade it was a pleasure meeting you, Dinsum, Davida thanks, Mr. Brown always a pleasure seeing and playing against you, love that swing. Big9 whats up, C Gray, #15, Smallz congrats to you, Mike/Coach, Jeff the Glove you always amaze me with that glove, Greystone #12 we appreciate you and were thankful, your Sponsor/Coach has great vision, your team has shown it's ability to compete, great character, stay strong, always stay focused and remember never stop having fun. Owens your the man, you and Nut keep that vision. Latay 3, Ms.Jai 35 and D.J.Williams #25. Most of you I hadn't met yet, I hope that I have the opportunity to meet everyone this year, hold it down. God bless you is my prayer for each and everyone of you.

Cubu G. M.V.P.

Prime Time Custom Design one of a kind

Spell check, Cuba G. M.V.P.

Batting .955 21 for 22

Who woulda thunk it.

PT for life

I wish to congrats tha PT family,and to my derrty felp i think that's how you spell it.lol My derrty big swole and duke,great job and coaches thanks for tha balls.One mo thing,you should'nt have feed my coach Mike Wells,he's now your #1 fan for life!!!!!lolol great job on tha tournament!!