BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 03/27/06

Good Morning,
When we experience a series of difficult times, dark times, dreary times, or depressing times, we start expecting them. We even express it by saying, "I don't expect anything different", "There is no equality in life", I'm at the end of my rope", and "There is no need to embrace life because evil is all around me and "Nothing good ever happens to me".
But because we serve a God that is true to His Word, a God that we can trust, a God that has been proven and tested, we can expect to expand, we can expect to be elevated, we can expect to enjoy, we can expect to experience the excellence of God. We can EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
Stop thinking about where you've been, where you are right now, who did it, why they did it, and start thinking about who God says you are, where God says you are going, what God says you will be doing, and who God says you are going to be.
Start looking forward to the good things, the unbelievable things, the incredible things that God has in store for you because:

Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard
Nor has it entered into the heart of man the things
which God has prepared for (you) those who love Him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

ARE YOU EXPECTING?

Corliss B. Richardson, Co-Pastor
Trinity Christian Center
www.trinityccenter.net

Re: Daily Meditation for 03/27/06

AMEN

Keep it up Playmaker #11

God bless all the BASA and let pray for that women pitcher.

Thank you Playmaker #11!
I always look forward to your message.

Please for GA Mixx pitcher.

Does anyone know how she is doing?