BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good time in aiken

i would like to say i had a good time this weekend in aiken there was some good games and some bad ones but it was all fun.
i learned alot about different teams and players im not gonna start any mess right now but i believe players should be a lil more humble because some of the known better players were exposed this weekend not calling any names it this time. you know who you are.
also a major concern of mine is the difference from field to field on certain minor rules umpires need to be on 1 accord so that all games can be called properly on judgement calls i undrstand but rules are rules and when broken it is a obvious call to make. for more on this subject read the "RULES" post.

also for whom it may concern THANK YOU for the LEG MASSAGE.

Re: good time in aiken

WHAT UP SKUDS34

what up i hate i didnt get to meet you and we played each other i forgot after the game to introduce myself. but its all good

IT'S ALL GOOD BRA',UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.TELL DIGGS,ED,CHARRON,SPUDD I SAID WHAT UP.SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Now I dont hardly respond on the board but I had to for this one. It was a pleasure talking with you and your homie. Hope you guys had a safe trip back. I am making it a point to meet at least two new people at each tourney I go to and to actually be able to call them by name the next time I see them. Good luck to you this season. See you and your team at the next event. I am not the massager, just the teammate.

SCUDS 34 WAS THAT LEG, OR WAS IT THIGH MASSAGE? JUST THE TEAMMATE, IT WAS NICE TALKING 2 U AS WELL, GLAD U HAD A SAFE TRIP HOME!

I GUESS ONCE U STOP PLAYING, U JUST BECOME PLAYERS HOMIES!

Now you were the one who said you had "retired". I just took you at your word and you also said that you would NOT be in Memphis. You dont have to be just the homie.Glad you responded. I thought and thought about what I should have said about living in the country and all the animals and stuff - whats so good about it. But I gotta deadline so I cant say until another post. See Ya.

oliver 21 thats skuds with a K

Skud 34 don't start with me, that was not a leg massage, I was trying to get up from the bleachers and I almost fell and I had to grab on to something, it happen to be your leg.. Hey I enjoyed talking to you and you friend, you guys are a TRIP.. See ya'll at the next Tourney, lets all gather and .................................

its your story tell it how you want. but yeah it was kinda cool kicking with you ladies will do it again real soon

Are y'all in Memphis? Thats our next tourney. And is your homie - the retired player traveling with you???

what up sweat? it was good seeing you again cuz. holla at me so we can hang out next time i'm down your way.

LIKEWISE BRA',IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU AND THE FELLAS TO,NEXT TIME WE SEE EACH OTHER ON THE DIRT ITS ON

HEY DINSUM, WHATS GOING ON WITH CHA???

WHATS UP LIL SISTA,ERRRRR THANG COOL.TELL DASHA I SAID WUZZZZZZZUP

Dinsum, what it do son!!!

Hello Ms. Davida!

DOOBIE,DOOBIE,DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,WHAT'S THE DEAL MAN.

That's a bet cuz. I'm 1 up on you this season...lol..