BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Talked a lot of smack and didn't do nothing in Aikens??

What team do you think ran it alot and didn't back it up at Aikens?

Re: Who Talked a lot of smack and didn't do nothing in Aikens??

.....D.Scott SS EXPOSE?.... .....and for will be seeing you!!....The Ga Majic and YD's had a nice tourney and also SC Sticks and big ups 2 the Dawgs .....but as for you, I did what I do and where were you ,just as I thought...but I'm glad you know my name...and thanks for watching and you will continue seeing me,YD's,GA MAjic,CITY HITTERS,but will we see you .....on what team...and oops... ..my bad!!...you might don't see and won't see me...unless you play SUPER... .....but anyway I had a nice time BASA...and that was only a taste of more to come..... ..."CHURCH"#2DERRTY

#2 church i think they went 0-2 on the weekend d scott and crew

.... ,open the grill around 11:30am Sat....you'rrrrrrreeeee OUT!! .... .... ....YOU ....

it was like that? 2nQ say it aint so

WHAT UP HC? I LIKE SWEET BBQ SAUCE ON MY RIBS,AND CHASE IT WITH THAT YAC! AND CRANBERRY JUICE.

Is he not going to respond?????1

He can't make it to the computer because both his feet are still stuck in his mouth.

hey take it ez on d scott ss/ exoops he didn't know not to talk junk on the board , thats a rookie for you first time on the circuit lol lol