BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STORM VS CLASS ACT PART 1

STORM TAKES THE BITE OUT OF WOLF AND CLASS-ACT(NO PUN INTENDED)THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT STORY LINE ALL YEAR.THESE TWO TEAMS ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP!!!GREAT JOB TO BOTH TEAMS!!

Re: STORM VS CLASS ACT PART 1

well said.....................a true measuring stick for all super rec teams.

All due respect to Class Act,but The STORM knows what we have over here and we knew if we played "STORM BALL" that we would win the tournament,that was the goal..Class Act is a helluva Team and we know this is going to be a "war" all Season between us

Congratulations D12 on your team and the victory.

GREAT JOB FELLAS,ONE TIME FOR MR.MVP

Great tourney Storm,very proud. You guys played some darn good ball. Way to go Ga. teams. Atl Storm is the greatest show on dirt. To Tony (MVP) proud of you baby, great job. Also Class Act, I knew you would fight back, good tourney to you also.

Great job Storm.I hear you Tony!!!

HEYYYYYYYYY,SUPERSONIC21

Great job fellas, as you all would say,"THE GREATEST SHOW ON DIRT" Keep up the good work.

Just Us #11

D12,derrty it's going to be a very (warlish) season lolol! if we lost to anyone in tha super-rec right now i'd rather for it to be tha storm team.Do not i repeat do not get to relaxed by Memphis time everything in tha class-act camp will be in full force,but for right now we'll take this one on tha chin and prepare for tha next battle.great job!!

Wolf,you guyz are tough and nothing but repect to your team.I heard and read alot about class act and saw that you guyz are a bunch of class act guyz.Atlanta Storm great tournament this weekend you guyz are ranked #1 in super rec.

Hey Wolf,The Storm is used to winning,this past weekend is gone,we will not be stuck on that ONE tournament victory,we are focusing on this weekend wherever we are scheduled to play..You guys will be tough ALL year,but there are other Teams out there gunning for us also..Good Luck..sorry bout that one up the middle,that's not my style.."pitchers creed"

It's all good!!!!!!