BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone back from AIken yet?

Hey can we get a report from Aiken from somebody?? For all divisions, and men and women?

Re: anyone back from AIken yet?

I'll say GA represented very well in all classes

What's up Ms. Dat? It's very quiet today?! Either everyone is still unthawing from the cold weather, upset about game outcomes, or traveling back home. But anyway, I'm waiting to hear the results as well.

what's up NB? Don't they realize, inquiring minds need to know??

I'm telling you! I'm about to make some phone calls to see what kind of info. I can get for you.

way to take care of your prez security #21!!

Word is...as for the women:
Enough Said won it all. GA Mixx had to forfeit game because pitcher was injured during their game against Enough Said, she was hit in the face by a hard driven ball up the middle. Not sure of the facts but hoping someone can confirm. Also, it was reported that LIA and Team ATL was about to get in a scuffle.

what about womens rec

They were all in one bracket

I heard my guys from up by me, North Chicago Ballers took 3rd in their division

The STORM, the STORM, another tournament victory left Tha Act on the field AGAIN!!!!!

Congrats to the Stome, I know I havent got a call from any Cincinnati teams, Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. Seen some things on the board, but I need for somebody to call me. We had three team down there, my number is still the same, and the guys that have it know who Im talking to. I heard the good news, so I guess it must be all bad.

Enough Said won the girls division, when I left Class act was playing. Class Act beat Altanta Storm 1st game . Then Storm came back and Won aganst them. As far as I know Prime time was sitting back no info on that game....... breaking news coming in.....Prime Time are the Champions. This has been an official update, thank you and good night/Dee

HEY MADAM PREZ

HERE IS YOUR UPDATE:

1. COMPETITIVE PRIMETIME
2. SUP REC ATLANTA STORM
3. REC GEORGIA BULLDOGS
4. WOMEN ENOUGH SAID

CONGRADULATIONS TO YOU GUYS, AND IT WAS GREAT SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

Any updates on GA Mixx pitcher?
Let's put her in our prayers.

Enough Said won the Women's Competitive and The Avengers out of VA won the women's Rec.

ok who took 2nd and 3rd?

Just us took 2nd in Rec

WHAT'S UP MS.DAT.WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN AIKENS,AS USUAL,WE GET THE PARTY STARTED AND BALL TIL WE FALL.

WHAT'S UP SOUTHERNGIRL

I know you got a video for me to see then Dinsum

Congratulations to Prime Time, I heard at one time that yall were down by 20 runs, and to come back and win, that's heart and determination. I heard that the final score was 39-49. Whoa!!! Great job PT!

Dinsum
How can I see video footage from the Draft?

Anyone know how the Women's teams out of Georgia did this weekend?

SOUTHERNGIRL I YOU.SEE YOU SOON

MS.DAT,I DIDNT TAKE IT TO THE PARTY,I WAS THINKING IT WAS A CLUB AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME IN WITH IT.MY BAD

The Georgia Magic did well for the first time for us to play together,it will be my last and I love every-one.Keep your heads up and win ladies.314-956-8741 if yall need me Im in the STL.