BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Travelers out there? (to the east that is)

Looking to connect with my Masonic brothers playing in the BASA circut. (4 letter or 3) Will be in St. Louis for the Nelly.

Re: Any Travelers out there? (to the east that is)

HEY CAL GOLD WHY SHOULD YOU CARE WHO'S TRAVELING,WE CAN'T DO NOTHING FOR YOU MAN,CALL GEORGE BUSH ISN'T HE A 33RD DEGREE MASON......

I know someone moving to the Lou and wants to hook up at a lodge when he arrives. Don't need help with traveling expenses just trying to help another fraternal brother.

stop it cali

hey cal gold stop patronizing this website,talk to your local congressman if you need finaces dude,

What's up Bro? Bro Caswell here from Texas. Hit me up if you need some help. I will ensure that he is that your the Brother is SQUARED away.

hey cal gold do yall still have a team,heard that your boy's jumped ship on yall, didn't see you in palm springs, ca or were you still training for the sumo wrestling tourney.

Hey Bro! this is Bro Downs(Neal)from the 502Boyz out of the Derby-City Louisville ,KY.Just letting my light Shine a little.

Bomb Squad player,
Cal Gold is still around. We were in Palm Springs under another name. Some players did go their seperate ways to form other teams, But the nucleus remains the same. We are looking to finalize our roster shortly. About the sumo comment, my boy does resemble one which is funny, but he enjoys the game of softball.

Bros. Downs and Caswell hit me up on email and we can shed some light!! lp18d@aol.com

What's up Foot!This Bro'Eric.I played in a couple of games with Club 51 back in 2000 when I lived in the LOU.I play with the Esquires out of St.Louis but I live here in San Antonio,Tx.What part of Texas are you in?

Bro' Thomas Hobley here from KCMO. Saw a few lights on some vehicles last year at the Supreme Challenge but didn't get a chance to talk to anyone. Glad to know there are some brothas who are playing ball. I'm looking for the brotha in IL who was talking about doing a Masonic tournament. I lost your contact info bro if you're out here looking around hit me up.

That would be an awesome tournament brother. Keep the board posted. We held Grand Lodge last year here in San Jose Ca. and it was a sight to see!

to all my borther's traveling to east this is ziggy pitcher for CRUNCH BERRIES out of KC feel free to holla at me anytime 513-807-4598 email oxford 2517@yahoo.com i run business from home so if any brothers need to make extra money go look at my web sit www.zeigler25.healthwayz.com peace and hola later. 357

TO ALL MY BRO'S OUT THERE. I FEEL YAH AND HOPE TO SEE YOUR LIGHT SHINE ON THE ROAD. GREAT JOB SOUTH GA MAGIC SEE YAH IN MACON

We keep it real on this message board. BASA players think you should consider getting a Mason Message Board. No handouts - stop your beggin'. Talk to your local governor for sponsorship and steroids.

Your suggestion may be valid to others my brother, but not to me. I am not seeking a handout or any sponsorship from this site. I am seeking fellow masons on the BASA circut that are located in the Lou.

To be one ask one

Thanks to the brothers out there that emailed me off line and gave me the information that I needed. See ya in the Lou.
LP18