BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
update on the Super Rec...10:20pm

Teams still in that I know of:

Winners bracket final
Hardknocks
Atlanta Storm

Losers bracket
Class Act
Nodout
Air Mac

Re: update on the Super Rec...10:20pm

Do not sleep on the Act b/c they will come back through the losers bracket.

Franchise can u give us a update on the Rec Div and how is the Young Dudes during. Also what about the women teams a update on them too.

HEY WARREN HOW IS YOUR TEAM DOING.....

WE WERE OUT BEFORE THE NIGHT FELL..

1ST GAME:

T and W/ HARDTIMES 20 - LAST MEN STANDING 23

2ND GAME:

T AND W/HARDTIMES 20 - T AND T RAIDERS 21
(THEY SCORE 5 IN B7 TO WIN ---WALK OFF BOMB)

FIRST TIME WE ALL PLAYED WITH ONE ANOTHER, WE DID O.K
IN THAT REGARDS.WE WILL BE A VERY GOOD TEAM

sunday morning------------------------

WINNERS BRACKET

ATLANTA STORM
SKOOL OF HARD KNOCKS

LOSERS BRACKET

AIR MAC LEADING CLASS ACT BY 9
BLAZERS
LONG HORNS
NODOUT

AS OF 12:00 NOON---------------------

WINNERS BRACKET FINAL

ATLANTA STORM VS. DET. MAVERICKS

LOSERS BRACKET FINAL

CLASS ACT VS. SKOOL OF HARD KNOCKS

ATLANTA STORM RUN RULE CLASS ACT IN CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

HEY THANK YOU FRANCHISE21 FOR THOSE RESULTS.
STL BALLER. NICE COME BACK CLASS ACT.
GREAT WIN ATL STORM!
PUT MONEY IN THE BAG!

THAT'S STEADY. SORRY!

Losers Bracket final was Class Act vs. Longhorns. Longhorns beat School of Hardknocks

WHAT'S UP FRANCHISE21,GOOD LOOKING OUT THIS WEEKEND,IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU ON THE DIRT AGAIN.SEE YOU SOON

CONGRATS TO STORM GOOD TOURNAMENT. CLASS ACT WAY TO FIGHT BACK WE WILL SEE YOU GUYS ALOT ON SUNDAYS.HARDKNOCK GOOD SHOWING.GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAM IN 06.

We fought all tha way back to get back at my storm cats.Short gamed them by 22 and i think Jr. or Gator hit a walk off short game for tha CHIP finals!!! dam i should've pithched over hand!lol

When did Air-Mac lead by 9 Franchise?

Losers bracket finals was class-act and D-Mavericks!we need a new basa sports reporter.I also want to say fo tha reporter that posted last week on tha out come of this tournament needs to go play tha lotto bcuzz you called money..

HEY WOLF......I WAS THE REPORTER, MY ON THE SPOT NEWS GUY WAS TWIN(MY TEAMMATE).....LETS BLAME HIM

(JUST A THOUGHT)

WE PLAYED T AND T RAIDERS THIS WEEKEND AND THEIR PITCHER HAD THE MASK ON WHICH IS COOL.......BUT THE SHIN GUARDS UNDER THE PANTS(FULL LENTGH )WAS SOMETHING TO WONDER ABOUT........I'M LIKE THIS IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GUARDS ON MAYBE YOU COME MOVE FASTER WHEN THE BALLS COMING AT YOU.

what's up derrty,man he must have been mixing tha crunk with tha pimp juice! it was a great time meeting some of tha board members.Class-act's prayers are with tha Ga mixx pitcher.Please think about protecting ourselves bcuzz tha main players that hits tha middle play tha outfield.I hope one day basa will make a rule like wsa.It gives ground to protect your pitcher at all times.

WE ARE PLAYING BASA THIS WEEKEND IN THE ATL. WHAT RULE IS THAT YOU R REFERING TO....AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GA.MIXX PITCHER.................DOG HE COULD NOT MOVE ON THE MOUND AT ALL. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BABY IN A HEAVY COAT OR A HALLOWEEN COSTUME THAT FALLS AND CANT GET UP

I saw a player with tha head,chest protecter,and tha shin guards all tha way up his leg.W.S.A. no disrespect to basa tha only thing i can say is it helps out ALL pitchers.Holla at me and i'll give you more details.314-914-8978