BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Act UNDEFEATED NO MORE ...STORM LEAVE ACT ON THE FIELD IN 4

Storm looks good early they beat Class Act in four ....not sure of score.

Re: Class Act UNDEFEATED NO MORE ...STORM LEAVE ACT ON THE FIELD IN 4

class act n storm need to step up to comp!!!!!!!!!!! the comp division is garbage not enough teams

I agree ....with Atlanta Storm and Class Act moving up to competitive. That would leave the super rec division even across the board for all teams. Saw both play today and both are over and above the Super Rec. level......two very very good teams.

So Franchise you want them out of your way huh? I hear you but they both haven't won at that level yet. Graystone step up to the plate, huh?

A Greystone player asking for teams to step-up to the Comp. Division. What a joke, you just showed up and your calling the division junk? The season's long my friend, just stick around, teams know when it's time!!

WINNER'S COMPETE!!!

do I want them out of my way....................YES O.K...YOUR TURN

SINCE YOU DONT THINK YOU CAN BE US,YOU JUST WANT US TO JUST GO AWAY...TO ANOTHER DIVISION?.THATS ASHAME!!

not ashame..just being truthfull....I'm a big boy I can take all the heat from my comments.

Don't get me wrong! I think Atlanta Storm is a great team, but I still think they are not ready for competitive yet. Win some more first!

We do appreciate the props,we are where we need to be,until we win BOTH Worlds,then Super Rec is where we belong..that is our goal for '06

GRAYSTONE AND BBQ DID NOT WIN BOTH WORLDS AND CLASS ACT HAS A FEW "A" BALL PLAYERS ON THEIR TEAM.

Even if we only win 1 of the worlds,we are expecting to be moved up..but our goal is to win both BASA/USSSA Worlds

To the Class Act short stop(Mack) don't be SCARED we won't hurt you. You can't catch them all on the run. See you when I see you.

hi mom it was a blast this weekend looking forward to many many many more battles with my dad and big bros yall up 2 to 1 right know but we'll be getting back soon we will be in memphis april 8-9 u r one of the greatest fans on the circuit keep up the good work.

Good morning to Coach Mike Wells it was good to meet you this weekend. I tried to warn you about the "Storm" you just wouldn't hear.. I had a great time laughing and talking mess to your team. Great sportsmanship Your tell looks great!!! Good morning zone3 call me when you get sometime.

Coach Mike Spell check, I am laughing at my self, that's what I get for running my mouth so much. Your TEAM looks great!!

Hi son(zone3) I just shouted out to you!! It was a blast this weekend. I know the game, it could have gone either way. Class Act has heart and a good team that adds value to the BASA circuit. LOL call me.

OK MOM ILL CALL U WHEN I GO TO LUNCH BUSY AT WORK.

WHAT UP ZONE,THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT,YOU GUYS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP,YOU WERE BEATIN' BY ONE OF THE BEST,YOU ALL CAME BACK TO BEAT THEM,IT'S IN THE GAME.KEEP DOING YOUR THANG,"LET IT DO WHAT IT DO."L.M.S.#10

appreciate you sweat yeah folk we will keep our heads up and continue to reach for the top but one thing for sure they'll tell u that we r a force to be reckon with and yes THE STORM IS THE TEAM TO BEAT BUT WE COMING.CLASS ACT #3

Zone what's up homey. This is Angelo.

whats the deal wit u angelo hit me up later.

I would like to give a congrats to tha Storm team.2 to 1 you're up! see you all in Memphis soon!!!! to my class-act fam way to leave everything on tha field and short gaming Seaport Sluggers,Ceader Creek,Big puppies i mean dogs,Air-mack still got love for you head lololol,Crunchberries sorry T.B. and tiny,S.C.Longhorns you to dancing machine lol,D-Mavericks,and you too Storm.So since you all short gamed us by a total of 25 runs in two games and we short gamed yall by 22 runs in one game we all most broked even!!lolol but on tha real,nothing but love and respect to tha Storm family always!!congrats... One mo thing to your right fielder tha lilshort big mouth wolf's fan,get yo info right derrty i don't even no you to talk about you but at tha same time it's on in fun!!

Big bad WOLF, The name is Rick!!!! See you all summer long!!!!! Believe that!!!!

If you trully do..

What up Zone, Jay, Hall, Hot Rod, Rozier, Lotay, Russ, T-Mac, Future, G W, Lo, Greg, Jimmy, Coaches and The Big Bad Wolf , it was great rolling and hanging with you guys this weekend. If you'll ever need a player holla at me.

Holla at coach Wells!!!!!

HEY! IT'S THE STEADY. WOLF U GUYS SHORT GAME HOW MANY TEAMS.U LOOK LIKE U R PRETY STORNG, GET BACK AT ME AND
FILL ME N. STL.BALLERS.

All our wins where short games (8) but all our losses where short games also!!!! it's a funny dam game lil mike!!!

Need contact info for Coach Wells or give me a call 8502510685

My cell 314 452-7148