BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Energy Drinks!!!

Hey Everybody,
My name is Lorna Miller(St Louis) and I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce to your organization to a new energy drink called XS! XS has now taken the lead in the energy drink market compared to some familiar brands, such as, RED BULL, SOHBE, and Monster. XS contains only 8 calories, 0g of sugar and 0 carbs, yet packs a powerful punch of B vitamins outranking all competitors. This great tasting drink comesin a variety of 7 flavors which collide in a lightly carbonated rush of energy. I'm a sista distributing this product to market. I'd like to offer your organization the opportunity to purchase this phenomenal beverage. My company name is BALNet WorldWide you may contact us at 888.615.4375 or email us at balnetww@bww.com if you have further questions. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Lorna Miller

Re: Energy Drinks!!!

what u trying to do get us to crash befor we play your teams STL.MO.

Well people this drink is in some very interesting flavors such as Cran-Grape, Lemon Blast, Tea-berry and more. It does not have no sugar and no carbs. It has less calories than the other leading brands and it taste better too. Yesterday Ms. Lorna Miller let the City Hitters try some and several of us like it. So if your team uses energy drinks then contact her company and order a case and then let the other BASA family members no how it taste, also this would help support a African American Women out. She plans on coming to several of the BASA Tournaments to promote her products. IF people need some in the Lou then contact Bobby Guy also and he will give you any of the information you need. So XS has a Vitamin B kick that you would love as athletes. I give this a and say try it you might like it.

Hey Ball Ball,

Let me educate you to the fact that because my product has NO sugar there is no crash factor. Those of you drinking other brands with sugar content you get that sudden energy burst then all of a sudden boom there is a crash factor. With my product your boost comes from the vitamin B content and there is noturbulance only a very smooth landing. Here's hoping to see you in the LOU soon so we can discuss more benefits of my products.
Thanks for the comment.
Lorna

Lorna Miller
Is there a website I can go to?
What BASA tournaments will you travel to?
If they are good bring plenty. It is nothing for some teams to purchase a case.

Thanks Southern Girl,

Yes, I have a health and wellness website that features lots of products. However, at this time I'm focusing on my sports nutrition line. My website is www.balnetworldwide.com and the guest password is balnet. Once you're on the site click on products, then click on the sports nutrition link. I have another product you may want to look at that a lot of my clients are getting results with. It's called CARB BLOCKER 2. I have contact with a lot of the athletes at the University of MO in Rolla and this is the product both the females and males have been purchasing. This product consumes at least 500 carbs when taken with meals and its ALL NATURAL!!! here's hoping you take a look. Thanks for the opportunity.
Sincerely,
Lorna Miller (Skillet)

Lorna call Jolease

Ghost go sit down!

Hey Ball Players Out There,

Thanks for the wonderful response to my XS energy drink! To answer a few more questions, XS is available in 7 delicious flavors. Cranberry Grape Blast, Citrus Blast, Root Beer Blast, Electric Lemon Blast, Cherry blast, Tea-Berry Blast and Tropical Blast. Two flavors also come caffeine free-Cranberry Grape and Tropical. Any tournament sponsors looking for a way to raise proceeds may contact me at 888-615-4375, about purchasing at cost, we ship ANYWHERE!! We can even provide recipes for smoothies and cocktails! Once again, I appreciate this audience and thanks for the support.
Sincerely,
Lorna(Skillet)

Message to Ghost-- People need answer phones or return calls!! Love Yah!!

People get those orders in. You will like the flavors of these energy drinks and the smoothies are off the chain. Peace1out and if you need to know more then ask somebody.