BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cincinnati Teams This Weekend

Good luck to all my Cincinnati teams this weekend, Graystone, TBI, Team Nati, Rush Auto have a safe trip. To all other men and women teams, I will pray for you all and hope no one gets hurt and all teams and fans have a safe trip to and from the tourn. Have a good weekend to all, I wish we were going, see you all in the next one.

Re: Cincinnati Teams This Weekend

Im back, I see my Graystone boyz got in somebodys azz today, wowwwwwwww, now thats what I like.

TO ME ....I THINK RUSH AUTO ALREADY HAS A WIN FOR MAKING IT DOWN TO AIKEN IN THAT BUS THEY BROUGHT FROM THE NATI......... DID YOU SEE IT ......I JUST KNEW BINGO LONG AND THE TRAVELING ALLSTARS WERE GOING TO GET OUT

Ok, I like that 21, I have not seen the Bus myself, but I have heard a lot about it. Is It that bad????????

LOL...NO NOT THAT BAD .......BUT, I SURE WOULD HAVE VERY ABOUT RIDING IN IT A LONG WAY ....

Hey Franchise 21,you must be a psychic cause rumor has it that the famous "RUSH AUTO CANES BUS" broke
down on their way back to the Nati. They
were last seen somewhere in Tenn. someone please send help!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Franchise21 Why did I just get a phone call, man man man, and somebody told me that they seen the Rush Auto bus broke down on the side of the road in Tenn. Man I hope thats some he say she say.

you it franchise21

I knew there was something else I was supposed to pray for this morning while I was at the alter!!

And what was that Ms. Dat??????????

FOR THAT BUS!!

It`s gonna take more than prayer to help that

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww, I hope them dudes are ok, A little prayer doesnt hurt!

So what are you sayn Nati #3?????????? Is this what you mean my dude?????????

Yeah we had a lil problem with a tire but we at the crib now thanks for the prayers but the bus is gangster

Rush......glad to see you all made it back up there to your families safe and sound, but man..............................................umm about that bus,,,,,,,, you see ummmmm....................................................................................................................................................hey glad to see you made it back

come on franchise 21 that bus been from Myrtle Beach to St louis to Detroit Atlanta and still got the juice one tire dont stop this traveling show picture us rollin peace

Glad to know you all made it back safe Rush.

4 sho bro see ya soon peace