BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is not going to Aiken

Man it's going to be a looooooooooong day with everyone leaving to go to Aiken, so I want to know who is not going? If you not going to Aiken then check in....Or am I going to be here all by myself in the snow...hmmmmmmm whoooooodiiie whooooooooo

Re: Who is not going to Aiken

I'm here. Not Aiken bound.

Ok, well I'm glad somebody here with me

I'm here with you HC!!!

HEY HC...

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WE WILL MISS YOU AS WELL, SEE YA SOON BUDDY

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

Ok Davida yawll take care and good luck and I will take care of you prez ha ha ha

... ...WHAT!!....ok, Ya'll take care...and here ....and HC, don't let Ms .....have toooo much....she's a ROOK ......Hi ms .....

Dont worry I got her....if she start seing them pink bunny rabbits she gone get the I can hear her now oooooohhhh Willie did you see that.....Dere go dem big ol pink bunny rabbits.... ha ha ha

We are going to ride this one out together HC. I'll be here to keep you occupied

Hey what up NB 21? Well since it's just the two of us right now lets talk about that contract...shall we

Man after yesterday, I had second thoughts! The rest of the crew was snapping. The guys tried to pull it together though

Let me here about those benefits and starting pay again, you know I have experience.

Hey we a tight night group....You need to come check out the Justice league and see how the guys are. It's all good

Cant tell you over the net....to many listening ears and spies you know....we need to check out those references though.

....You have mail NB#21.....and HC check your Box.....I better call WADE and let him know arrival time....here ...."CHURCH" "AAAYY"

Okay, I got ya. Don't want to tell because some folks may get angry if I start off making more than them

OK HC,
DON'T START NO MESS, NOW SEE, HC THOUGHT THAT WE WERE ALL GONE, AND YOU KNOW THAT I AM ALWAYS AROUND, DON'T FORGET I HAVE A LAPTOP ALSO, SO STOP TRYING TO STEAL OUR GIRL...I GOT MY EYE ON YOU MR , NB #21, GIRL ITS A SET UP DON'T DO IT

NB 21 Dont listen to her....just remember this membership has it's privilages.....AAAAAYYYYYYYY

Davida glad you are here, the pressure was building. It's like an on one shoulder and the on the other. I'm about to go .

GIRLLLLLLLL ITS ALL TO THE GOOD, JUST GO TOWARD THE LIGHT...FOLLOW ME, THE DEVIL IS WORKING OVERTIME IN THIS PLACE , AREN'T YOU MR HC ???

Ha ha ha....you see that NB 21 she trying to send you off....you never want to walk toward the light that mean you aint never coming home again......Hmmmmmm are you ready to get that info on the JL....holla back

.... ...happy to be part of the JUSTICE LEAGUE ,,

I'm with you Home Coming, until about 3pm anyway

Welcome Don King! Keithag welcome and stay tuned since we all here I will have something special this afternoon.

What's the Justice League?

Hey HC, all the women gone? Maybe we can finally enjoy some real talk on the board

Yea we can talk....Give me a min though I need to get some work done for a few, but I am watching..

....you have mail and HC check your boxes...I'm out.....

INDIVIDUAL #15, YOU'VE GOT MAIL

Davida,

I can't check that one from here. You got the other one?

NO MAAM, HIT MY BOX AND LEAVE IT THERE,

Davida, YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

GO NOW OK...

NB#21, the Jutice League ain't got nothing to offer, Believe me. We done been through all of their files!! you straight right where you are. And Hello to you to CHURCH...you got jokes too I see..LOL

Ms.Dat you only see what we allow you to see....Remember everything you see aint really what you saw.....and what you think you saw......really wasn't real....you only see what we want you too...ha ha ha now figure that one out....

I got Ms. Dat! I knew they sounded a little shaky.

spellcheck...I got you

As head of security NB#21 they sho is blocking for some reason... Go back and check some post, they even talk about how well they were treated while with us, they ate good, smoked good, you know they drank good if Homecoming was around...lol...so why not join the Justice League and be apart of an elite group of people. ha ha ha

Oh, okay Ex. So they got all this good treatment but they still rebelled? It must have been something deeper than the good food and drinking.
HC, it sounds like you and I might be able to get along, you enjoy drinks huh

Believe me they didn't want to leave. Even Ms.Dat wanted us to take her prisoner just to come see us. I'm telling you it's on and crack'n in the Justice zone.....Oh yea if want to drink Homecoming is the man....He dont get drunk but that boy can go....aint that right HC ha ha ha

NB#21 you can drink with me anytime...nothing but the best.

NB, tyou see you never saw HC without that red cup and bottle of juice at the draft!!

Except for in the mornings.....that dont look to good when you wake up drinking...ha ha ha

Oh what... oh what can be in the red cup
Hmmmmmm just let me see
Could that be a glass of good ol Hennessy
No I think not homie....you got to put in on it G
That must be a cup full of that 1743
Either way you call it...it's nothing but the best
All that other liquior can be put to rest
Only top shelf is how I get down
Good ol cognac is the best around
I dont know about you I can only speak for me
Come on and drink wit yer boy HC
I like mine wit ice and a little juice
A good drink helps me to get loose
But not to loose where I act a fool
I got to keep my status and got to keep my cool.AAAAAYYYYYY

HEY! I FEEL YOU ON THAT ONE HC. I A LONG TIME MESSAGE BOARD READER AND STL BALLER.REMY MARTIN COGNAC FOR ME
PLESE!

OK Jumpsteady I like Remy too as long as it's good yak I'm good....When I come to the Lou We gone have to check out the loft with the Justice League..... I hear it's off the chain.

AND HEY I'M HERE AND NOT GOING TO AIKEN.

THE LOFT IT IS. I GOT THE 1ST ROUND,I KNOW YOU GOOD PEPS.

Ok bet as soon as I can get away and it gets a little warmer it's on. I got the next round.

Hey lil sis....looks like we gone need some more red cups...what you think? We gone have to get you one ha ha ha

Are you like me and going through withdrawls
Do you miss your friends, no one to call
Are you so mad that your knee's are shaiken
Are you longin to go meet up in Aiken
Well dont trip yer boy is right there with you
All I can do is sit here and wish I could be there too
Here in the midwest we still getting the darn snow
Man I am so ready I cant wait to go
Hopefully soon we can get out there and ball
I hope the snow leaves soon before I hit the wall

He must have been hiding it when I lokked Ms. Dat, because I didn't see his little red cup. You know what the call people that hide alcohol alcoholics Just kidding HC

One thing about me NB aint no hidding it now
I'm on the move....
With my cup in my hand
I feel like I'm man
and how much I poor
I dont know....aaaayyyy dont get me started

Man there are all kind of misspelled words in my last post. Pardon them, it's definitely time for me to go home.
looked not lokked
they not the

Since we didn't go to Aiken I got a hot new remix for you...from the hot new single "I'm in love with a stripper. Well I got one for you. "I'm in love with a player" and now from yer boy Homecoming is day beut single exclusively on WBASA radio....AAAAYYYYY

I’m in love with a player
And I’m mad
Cause we aint playing
In Aiken
And I’m mad
Cause she gone
And I’m at home by the phone
I’m in love with a playerrrrrr

I’m sitten here wainting for my time to pass
I don’t know how much longer I can last
Not being able to ball
How much longer can this snow fall
I’m telling you man this just aint fair
I wonder is my girl almost there
This just aint right
Duke just lost makes me want to fight

And I’m roll’n
All they trees
Cause they left them wit me
I’m in love with a playerrrrrr

Boy you is stupid....you got to much time on yo hands, and leave me some of that hen i'm off in 20 min......ha ha ha

we better just go ahead and go to Sam's Club and get the red cups, cause it looks like it is going to be a LONG weekend!!

HC you need some company

Ms. Dat, we have got to keep an eye on him this weekend. We don't need him going into a state of depression

Well let me in cause we are not going, Im home all weekend long just waitn for someone to call,email,fax or send a bird to tell me what's going on in Aiken.

hey Dj I guess we all got the "itis"

I'll be sitting at home in WI. But I'm with my boys The North Chicago Ballers in spirit.

Yes Miss lady we do, I know I got it bad!!!!!!!!

ESQ#23 what part of WI I'm in Racine

Hey HC & Ms.Dat!!!! I'm staying home also with the rest of the 502BOYZ.We want to see who will be the one with the target on them all year.To have the #1 ranking for the Rec division.

what's up NEAL!! I am burning the midnight oil finishing up some homework for tommorow. I should see y'all matbe in Memphis or soon after!!