BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Be safe and come back soon!!

To everybody on your way to Aiken, please have a safe trip and come back soon to tell me how the tourney was!! Since y'all are leaving me up here in WI with all this snow today!!

Re: Be safe and come back soon!!

Hey Ms. Dat, what's going on besides you freezing your tail off?

Ms. Dat wish you could be there, let me know if coming to the Lou next weekend.

Have a safe trip, and I see you soon. Good luck to all that will be playing this weekend in Aiken

Hey Coach, looks like 99.9% chance that I am coming next weekend. I am trying to get in touch with my people right now...

HEY PREZ...

WISH YOU WERE COMING, WE WILL MISS YOU THIS WEEKEND, I WILL CALL YOU TONIGHT TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE IT OK...SEE YA SOON

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

Alright, Davida!! And be sure to take yo frying pan to womp Wade one good one for me, I'll handle HC today in the board.

What you mean you gone handle me. Here take this one for the road...ha ha hey sis did you get some snow..

yeah it is still snowing here...and you take that

Oh you starting early today hugh....you know you security team leave'n you today so be carefull.... and stay inside we wouldn't want you to get lost in the snow... ha ha ha

GIRL...DID U THINK THAT I WASN'T, ITS ALREADY PACKED WATCH OUT WADEY WADE I'M COMING

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

To all that is going to Aiken I hope evey team plays up to their potential and have a safe trip, I wish that I was going but duty calls and I have to work. I will be there in spirit with you guys and hope everybody arrives back safe and see you guys on Monday. Ms. Dat holla at me if you are coming to the Lou next week.

What up NKO, man holla at yer boy

Fo show NKO!!

What's up I got out voted on that Aiken trip that's what happens when you live in a democratic society,but,If we don't play well I will be in Aiken on Sunday.Nko holla at your boy and Ms.Dat keep the snow boots on.

Hey Monk, I keep them ready 12 months out of the year!

MS.DAT YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT SNOW AND COME WHERE THE SUNSHINE IS.YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING "NOTHING COULD BE FINER THAN TO BE IN CAROLINA IN THE MORNING"

Monk not to many Carolina teams left in tournament

naw Monk I am straight. I am fine no matter what state I wake up in

Good Luck To All!!! Ladies when you get back, update me on all the fine men ......King out!

What up HC and Monk I hope your team do okay this weekend Monk and you need to stay your butt in Carolina and leave those jokes along.

MS DAT WADDA A YA DOIN GURL.....DON'T WORRY WE WERE FREEZING IN AIKEN AS WELL. TAKE CARE, KEEP GOING TO THE , AND KEEP WILDCHILD ...KEEP THIS BOARD UP, TAKE CARE.........................I CANT BELIEVE YOU MISSED THE KICKOFF CLASSIC SEE YA

i know Franchise, but a sista is trying to walk across that stage with my masters in May, so I had to go to class!! I heard it was cold down there, y'al might as well of come here to play!! See y'all real soon