BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIS HAD TO BE SAID

this message is for GRAYSTONE TEAM. I HAVE BEEN GOING ON THE MESSAGE BOARD FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND ALL I HEAR IS PEOPLE SAYING BAD THING ABOUT YOUR TEAM. I GUESS YOU WONDER WHY,LET ME TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD TEAM PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMTHING BAD TO SAY.IF THEY CANT BEAT YOU ON THE FIELD THEY WILL TRY TO BEAT YOU WITH WORD,BUT TO ME WORD DON'T MEAN A THING UNLESS YOU CAN BACK THEM UP.I PLAYED AGINST YOUR TEAM IN THE B-STATES LAST YEAR IN CINCINNATI.I PLAY WITH A TEAM OUT OF KENT OHIO WE BEAT YOUR TEAM BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ALL OF YOU PLAYERS THAT DAY BUT YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY EXCUSES. THAT IS THE SIGN OF A GOOD TEAM.SO WHEN SOMEONE GET ON THE BOARD TALKING ABOUT YOUR TEAM JUST LET YOUR BATS DO THE TALKING. A LESSON TO BE LEARN DON'T GET MAD WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOUR TEAM YOU SHOULD GET MAD WHEN THE DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR TEAM.ONE THING FOR SURE THEY DONT TALK ABOUT BAD TEAMS.JUST DO YOUR THING OHIO PLAYERS AND YOU WILL BE FINE. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND . I HOPE THIS SHAKE THE HATERS OFF

Re: THIS HAD TO BE SAID

ALLSPORT, Speak It!!!! Speak It!!!!

It's about time from one that not from here(Cincy) speaks up and has something good to say about Graystone. But, I dont think it's all about them win they just have a bad day. I'm from Cincy, and I am always on here looking around, and you never hear anything bad about the other GOOD TEAMS on the board, now why is that???????????? But on this board, no matter what Graystone does, there is all ways something bad said! Now, Graystone will talk **** just like everyone else does on here, but it seems that they sre the only ones getting a bad reply, Is it because they have been backing it all up or what? Somebody that's has something bad to say about them please let me know what is really going on please, dont hind your name, just come out and say what's on your mind, **** I do it everyday, anyone have a problem with something I said can all ways get in touch with me and reply, you do the same.

OH Sorry, next time I will type a little better, to early in the morn.

I don't know GRAYSTONE or what ALLSPORT is talking about.
But, I do know people never talk about the bad teams.

Allsport, I agree. People will always try to bring you down or beat you up with words when all else fails.

Whats up N.B. are you working today?

Yeah girl, I'm working. A little too hard for it to be Friday. You know this kids are just as crunk as we are on Friday's. Whatcha been up to? Are you playing this weekend?

I'LL BE IN AIKEN THIS WEEKEND!!
I'M AT WORK AND THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST 4HOURS OF THE WEEK.
ARE YOU PLAYING?

No, I'll be here chillin in the "A". Well be safe and enjoy watching some of the most competitive teams on the circuit go head-to-head. Let me know how everything goes when you return.

Will Do

I'M FROM THE LOU AND GRAYSTONE IS ONE OF BEST TEAM TO
START THIER FIRST YEAR WITH 1ST & 2ND PLACE FINSH.
AND THAT'S A GREAT JOB.

southern girl i said that they don't talk about bad teams . so i think that both of us agree, thats all i was trying to say.

hey greystone don't trip ,i played against you all in palm springs,ca. in jan.i think your team is very good especially when you have 25 players and everyone gets playing time,i played 2nd base on the chocodile team,i was very impressed with the style and grace you played with keep doing what you do,and everthing else will take it's course one love......