BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DUKE BLUE DEVILS LOST!!!!!!

Duke is DONE! No more for them! Didn't see the game but I watched ESPN and that was good enough for me!!!!! LOL

Re: DUKE BLUE DEVILS LOST!!!!!!

IT'S CALLED MARCH MADNESS.

SUPERSONIC,21 WHAT R U DOING UP SO LATE?

What's up Supersonic #21 and PT#30? I'm a Carolina fan, so you know i'm loving this. Good luck to you guys this weekend and have a safe trip.

The Truth #23 a Devil fan ,i guess i've heard worse things. Sorry about your Devils ,no not really. But i'm sure you are a nice person. Ya boy Bruno (GFM)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEE

NOW YOU'RE TALKING "UCONN" WILL DEFINITELY WIN IT ALL

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

Awwwwwwwwww they had the white boy scared, that's what happen. I'm not a real Duke fan, but I liked their chances in the tourn, just didnt work out for them this year. Good, that's payback for not letn Cincinnati in the **** tourn.

D.J.Williams#25 i'm with you on that. Whats up Davida? You ready ma,i need your game face on for the weekend. Be carefull on the way down today,can't wait to see you guys.

LS LS LS LS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AND YO MAMA 2
LSU stepped up to the plate.
I'm proud of the sophomores and freshmen of the 2005-2006 season at LSU.
Now if they can only keep there players out of trouble and out the draft they will have a dynasty with their unorthodox plays and sloppy offense.

WHAT UP COACH (BIG9)

I AM ALWAYS READY COACH (GAME FACE) ... SEE YA TONIGHT, WILL BE PULLING OUT AROUND NOON, BE CAREFUL AS WELL

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

PT30,SUPERSONIC21,DAVIDA#7,WHAT'S UP THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT(DINSUM#10) JUST SHOUTIN' YOU ALL OUT,SEE YOU IN THE MORNING.L.M.S.