BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUESTION FOR MEN..........WHY???

WHY IS IT THAT IT'S OKAY FOR A WOMEN TO PLAY SPORTS SUCH AS BASKETBALL, SOFTBALL, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING FOOTBALL A MAN SEEMS TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THAT......LIKE THAT'S THE ONLY SPORT THAT MEN FEEL THEY HAVE LEFT FOR THEMSELVES................... PLEASE MEN GIVE ME YOUR VIEWS ON THIS....... WOULD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND PLAYING FOOTBALL? IF SO, WHY?

Re: QUESTION FOR MEN..........WHY???

Becuase he don't want you looking like the man next door, all beat up, broken up, built up like a full back, he want you to be like Sha-nay-nay (Martin), a l-a-d-y.

just cause I play don't mean i'm built like a man, trust me i'm still soft

...career will be short and her excuse for not playing.....injury report will be......"I ain't playing 2day...because of "

Brande, thats the point! We want to keep you soft.

you don't play football you barely play softball so just stop lying.

you right i don't play softball anymore cause of people with mouths like yours, but our home games will be at redford highschool our first game is april 29

trust me homcomin my softness is not going anywhere i have tried everything it's here to stay

you are not playing so why should some one come and see you trust me i seen you play and you did nothing

your right i'm terrible at softball that's why i stop playin, if it will ease your pain you don't have to come see me play............I hope you have a nice day

Brande if you are playing with women...i think he should come and support you because of what you believe in and want to accomplish.....I would be priviledge to go and watch my lady play football because I'm not getting out there to get hurt but I will coach you...(You know every man think they know about football).....Good Luck on your season and be Safe.....oh yeah.....don't forget your Jock Strap!!! !!!!!!1

Brande I'll #15 for you Saturday morning...

i will have a nice day you just stop your lying because you don't know who reads the board