BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just convo...no drama...but I have a question??...ummmm...open bar!!

.....I was thinking...yea...I actually was ,but, "STAY home DADS"....there is a different between BLACK and White men.....it's cool on the other half but the other half gets LABELED? drug dealer,lazy ,you get the point...so I ask What's the difference?? and also something you see and never trip off?...I need for you to notice your neighborhood Gas station's..... ....see a Trend.....YES SIR!!....they have control of every corner GAS STATION on the block in just about every ones HOOD?....and you notice they change 6 0r 7 different employees at a time.....HMMMMMMMMM....what's really going on....is HOMEland security PAYING ATTENTION .....just some HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...before the weekend....see you in AIKEN.... ...YD#2 wait up ....."CHURCH"

Re: Just convo...no drama...but I have a question??...ummmm...open bar!!

Just a couple of quick thoughts on this.....I have noticed that if a black man stays at the crib and takes care of his family then sometimes he is labeled as lazy or a good for nothing....better yet a deadbeat. Now if he aint doing anything then maybe I can see that. However that is between him and the woman he's with.....Now if it's the other man that is doing the samething that the black man is doing then they make a movie out of it....makes you go hmmmmmmm......now about the gas stations have you noticed who own all the gas stations in your hood? What would happen if they decided to ban together and be like we not going to open for a week? We would be in a world of trouble...just my thoughts though 1

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Are you trying to top Ms.Nashville's post or what?

....NAW... ...I do what I do....and will continue...."CHURCH" .....and 2 different topics

Wade and Exodus ya'll need to give your points of view on the Ms. Nashville post, I want to now what ya'll think... Don't make me come down there.

Ms Nashville, you will be a well traveled lady to come to GA and then to IL and back to TN to get and ....I think it would be hard for you to sit all that junk in that trunk on that you got....Seat will just be missing...

Wade are you going to Aiken, because if you are! Don't say nothing when you feel a Mizuno glove hit you in the back of your head.... You ain't GON know where it came from.

Watch your mouth Mr.Wade! You getting a little too big for those pants now. And for the record she has her own personal so she can get to you and anyone else quick fast and a hurry. That's how we do.

Ummmmm hummmmm Ms Nashville......hold on a sec.... I will be in Aiken....Church, get her!!! Go Ms Nashville Go... Dang boo, where your seat at.... oh, it's right here in my ...

... that was a good one.....

Oh, I haven't forgot about you Hot #11, you got a too....AAAAAaaaayyy...I seen Hot #11 and Hot #1 on there .... hummmmm no more seats....Oh, by the way, nice white outfits.... Let me be good....Let me look in my for new jokes...hummmm

as far as the stay at home parent, I think there is a difference when it is discussed between the 2 parents that one of them will stay home and the other will work, and this goes both ways, for men and women. WHen one of the parents income is just that in which the other can stay home, then you can do that, like as you say white folks do. BUt when we are robbing Peter to pay Paul, and one of us is not working for whatever reason or can't keep a job, then there is a problem. There are some triffling women out there too who do this as well. Just like the mother on "Everybody Hates Chris" what is her saying, "I got a man that works 2 jobs...."

As for the other topic on this post, you know the gov't set it up for them to do this. THey have 5 years when they get here to not pay taxes, then they move another cousin to the country and put the business in their name and keep from paying taxes. But a black person can't even get a small business loan, they have to go thru a community program and possibly get some help. BUt we also must learn to support our black businesss that offer the same services as these other ones often for the same prices or cheaper

Good point sis.

Just a little wisdom... Law of order. Marriage, House and then Children. Your cousin is deceiving the govt system by accepting food stamps so what makes her think that "her man" will not deceive her. What you put out is what you get?!?!?! BASA might erase this message but the truth has to be told. Men usually know if they will marry a woman within 6 months of the relationship. This man obviously is not willing to commit. Telling your cousin and other women the truth and setting them free is part of the reason Jesus came to earth. I know I am stepping on some toes but hey someone has to do it. Don't be hard on the brothers....I am my brother's keeper. There are three levels of hood men go through. 1. male hood- determined by genital, 2. boy hood- playing games and 3. man hood- this is where alot of men have not achieved. They think that the size of their genital makes them a man. Go with God.

Ms. Dat, when are we going to stop look at television as a role model. Television is just that a vision that is told on the tele (not reality). When are we going to stop pulling the race card. We have not because we ask not and receive not because our motives are wrong. "Everyone that seeks wisdom, let them ask."

Hey Bible Scholar I agree with what you say, and I merely used that show as an example. However it is true to some point have not because ask not, but what about the evidence that shows how much red tape people of color, not just black, go thru to get financed for their business. There is documeted proof that a black man with a decent FICO score has less chance of getting financed than a white man with less than perfect credit.

Ugh Bible scholar.....I think you want the post by Ms.Nashville....good points just wrong topic thanks for your input though....ha ha ha

..good points....but this is on STAY home DADS and The gas station take over....good points ms.

...but it is "OPEN BAR"

What's up people?

There is nothing wrong with stay at home dads. Just as long he is able to find a job when the time comes, then I'm cool. He will need to keep up to date with his education and what employers are looking for.

If the situation fits...then I'm cool with it.

Ummmmmm Ms Dat Ms Dat....

If he's cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids then I fel there is nothing wrong with him staying at home......how about the stay at home mom who still complain about things being 50/50....Hell you was at home all day....why can't you load the washer and cook some dinner......
Hell those Arabs treat you better then your own people....Can I get that whit owl on credit?.....sure buddy....I'll see you next week!!!!!1

wrong post Wade, keep to the subject at hand

...you right....and what flavor

grape po pun

east side and lexington scrubs ruling the rec. division

what do you think about east side and lexington scrubs ruling the rec. division.

Re: east side and lexington scrubs ruling the rec. division

it could happen