BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing boys in WI

Good morning board. This is a serious post. There are 2 young Black boys missing from the City of Milwaukee since Sunday. The police chief there made the decision not to put out an amber alert like they do for other missing children, becuase she said "this case didn't fit the profile" as an amber alert case". She claims there was no evidence the boys are in danger. Well the search continues for them, and now they haev made it a nationwide search. go to http://www.fox6news.com/ for more info and their pictures. Please pray for their safe return

Re: Missing boys in WI

As a parent, this is one of those things that scares me the most. I'm nervous about my daughter playing on the playground at school, because I don't think the teacher can watch all of them! . When we are walking in the mall or store, I never let her walk behind me, always in front. You just never know these days.

This just goes to show that we as a people need to come together more than ever. I watch your back and you watch mine.....If you see my kids acting up then get them straight and let me know, in return I will do the same for you. I pray that these kids come home safe and sound. There is power in prayer so today at 12:00 central time can we all just take 30 sec to say a prayer. In the word it say that where 2 or 3 are gathered in his name there will he be also. With that said please say a prayer so that these kids will be found.

Homecoming,

That's the old school way and the best way. I will be one of those praying for those children safe return. Prayers Goes Up and Blessings Come Down!!!!

Thanks BASA family, becuase these boys were last seen playing in one of thier own back yards. And the one boy had a rule he abided by with his grandfather, he could not travel more than a 2 block radius from his house, if he couldn't see his house anymore, he couldn't go any farther

I will check with my department here in Louisville and see if we have receive any thing and put the word out to my friends in Indiana.But i have not heard nothing over my radio or my computer.But we will keep them in our prayer the 502Boyz family

Thanks Neal, they just had a press conference and now the FBI is involved, but it is still not being considered a criminal case yet.

Ok keep me posted

I was watching that press conference and there didn't seem to be any sense of urgency by the Chief or the investigator assigned to the case.

Hey ESQ where are you from?