BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Start of tourney BASA staff

Will anyone be praying before the tourney starts (corporate prayer) and will the national anthem be sung? Just asking?

Re: Start of tourney BASA staff

WHATS UP GIRL...

WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING? WILL YOU BE THERE, I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS AREN'T PLAYING BUT JUST WONDERING...TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I WILL BE SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM , SO THEY BETTER GET READY LOL

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

Davida you are a trip. Have a safe trip to Aiken and I will holla at you then.

Vida Vi, ummmm, no we will pass.....sing to me first though.....hahahahaha

, WHATS UP THILL #21, HEY ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING THIS WEEKEND? OR ARE YOU JUST GOING, IF SO WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR?...WE ARE LEAVING AROUND NOON TOMORROW...

WHATS UP WADEY WADE...
I DON'T NEED NO WARM UP BOO, I AM READY TO GO , WHERES MY DASANI WATER...

WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING?

Just doing the spectator role this weekend. I play with the Lady Bawlas out of Tallahassee.

ha ha ha, you of all people are funny! asking about prayer. prayer doesn't change things it changes people.

OH OK, COOL, WELL I CAN'T WAIT TO MEE YOU, MAKE SURE YOU GET A GOOD SEAT FOR MY SOLO GIRL...

Now people correct me if I'm wrong but I thought prayer can change anything and anyone.....some one please help

'judge not and we shall not be judged'

All that can and all that will. Let's get together about 8:15 on the field closest to tournament check-in for a preseason, pre-tournament prayer.

HEY BASA, DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY SOLO...

Ok to you Bible Scholar, if you're such a bible scholar then you would know that prayer changes things and people. Did you read your bible? Cause if you did then you would've known that. Anyway, I'm not going to entertain your response, but like everyone said everyone needs prayer are you above prayer you scholar? Davida, you know I will be there. I'm looking forward to hearing you sing I'm sure that you'll do a great job. I know that I've been MIA but I've been busy. HC thanks for the reply to the "BIBLE SCHOLAR, but like I said I'm not gonna entertain it. Ms. Dat thanks for standing in the gap in my absence but people with nothing else better to do like to keep mess going, but what you said was a mouthful. People living in glass houses and throwing stones watch yourself

GIRL I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND...I AM NOT GOING TO SING, ALTHOUGH I NEED TO GET UP THERE AND THROW DOWN... , SEE YA IN AIKEN AND BE SAFE

Awe I thought you was gonna sing. Watch out for the haters cause they are out there. Who is this BIBLE SCHOLAR talking about prayer don't change people just things. Maybe that was just a typo cause I know that if prayer changes things then it changes people too cause people cause things to happen so if it changes things, it changes people too, please correct me if I'm wrong I know somebody prayed for me, how about you?

GIRL DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT THAT...PRAYER CHANGES EVERYTHING(UNIVERSAL)...I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND ABOUT THE SINGING THOUGH, YOU KNOW HOW I DO