BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday "Monster"

Happy birthday big bra' I really can't remember how old you are, but I am very proud to say that you are my brother

Re: Happy Birthday "Monster"

Happy B-day boy see yall Aiken

I just got off the phone with him wishing him a Happy Birthday and he was cracking up when I told him that the BASA board wishes him a Happy Birthday and many, many more

HEYYYYYYYYYY MONSTER BOO...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL BIT , SEE YA THIS WEEKEND
HOLLA AT CHA GIRL

DAVIDA #7(GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I GOT THE SMOKE FOR YOU OUT 94 WEST, HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE, FROM THE BEST COACH YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED A HOLD SEASON FOR.

happy birthday lil bro. stay in the corner this weedend

you should stay home and learn how to spell, that what happen when you move up and leave the little people behind your mind goes wondering

Happy Birthday to my new teammate #6. Enjoy your day, because this day is truly about you.

Let's get ready for this weekend as we prepare to "bring the pain" D'Mav style!

YOU WENT FROM PLAYING WITH PACE TO PLAYNG SUPER REC, WHAT A WASTE AND A SANDBAGGER.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i see you r hating already, if you had any family and friends then you would understand the joke. But thats what jealous people from Detroit do Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, so my spelling is not for you to understand. You must be MY NUMBER ONE FAN. And once again lil bro stay out of the corner this weedend there are haters there.

Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy every minute of it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONSTER AND DON'T WORK LATE THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE

PUFF PUFF THE YEAR HAS MANY MORE DAYS OF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF BUT TODAY IS YOURS TO PUFF PUFF AWAY PUFFING AND PUFFING AND PUFFING YOUNG NEPHEW.

Happy b-day young cuz. let's meet at the batcave tonight for a session of smoke and drink.
Attention all smoking Mavericks, bring a case and a sack to the batcave and let's do what we do baby.,

happy b-day monster. May God bless you to have many more.

Happy b-day Monster and many more I know you will be shooting for the moon later on.

Happy Birthday Ed where's the party. I know your sending up major smoke singals.What you drinking tonight I'm buying.

HAY HM WHAT'S UP WITH YOU !! WHY GO LIKE THAT?? EVERYBODY HAS THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO MISSPELL SOME WORDS. ALSO TO PLAY WHERE THEY WANT TOO.WHATS UP WITH THAT!!?? YOU"VE GOT TO MANY M"S IN YOUR A.K.A

thanks for the love people. there is a session in progress, holla back later. (PEACE)

Where do you want to meet me at skeet skeet call me

who you playing with 69 jeter, and that man sandbagging.

Hey monster . May all of life's best things be yours in the coming year.Now make a wish and blow out the candles . Love ya

Next time use CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN YOU SPELL MY NAME. HAVEN'T MADE UP MY MIND YET. GOT FIRED ONCE THIS YEAR........,<<<<<<<<....>>>>>>>> MAYBE LAKESIDE SO WATCH THAT A

Happy B-Day Ed!! May you have many many more!!!

To hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Quit bring such a coward and identify yourself. You must be one of the many haters from Detroit!

It's obvious that you know who I'am. Here's something else for you to chew on. At 46 years of age and more than (20)twenty years of playing this softball game. If I choose to play E level ball that's my perogative!

Don't be jealous of one's success. If you're interested in borrowing one of my championship rings, just "hit the box" and maybe we can work something out. Or better yet, why don't you hit these hot minus the pea s.

Later coward,
PACE 4 LIFE!!!!!!

EDDIE WORD! I GUESS YOU FORGOT TO TELL THE PUBLIC YOU HAVE ABOUT 4 DIFFERENT I.D'S...BUT I CAN ROLL WITH THAT IF WE HANGIN LIKE WE DID LAST NIGHT! C U ON THE NEXT I.D (LOL) RJ, YOU SOUND LIKE THE RJ OF OLD, & I WASN'T COMING ON THE POST UNTIL YOU HIT THAT CAT WITH THE PAIR OF PEANUTS.....(THAT'S A NEW CLASSIC)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #6, GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND!

HAPPY B-DAY BRO EVEN THO I DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE MARY JANE TO MUCH THE NIGHT.

Happy belated birthday Ed.
I know you toked a couple.
It's your birthday so have a blast this weekend but BE SAFE.