BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worship Wednesday

Today we gather once again to give God his Praise, Honor and Glory, today is speical day for me ,today is my birthday. Thank you Jesus for granted me one more day, and a blessing to share this day with my family and my basa family. With out you Lord Jesus nothing is possible, with you everything is possible.
Thank you Lord for one more day.
Father God thank you for the blessing you have bestowed upon us, thank you for waking us up this morning, thank you for the friends we have to share your name with everyday.Keep us safe, In your name Jesus Amen Reginald Rainey

Re: Worship Wednesday

Checking on Kick-Off week

Happy B'day rrainey..I want to thank GOD for allowing me the chance to see another beautiful day!

another day I didn't have to see, but I am still here!!

Happy Birthday
rrainey22

JESUS WE WORSHIP YOU WE LIFT YOUR NAME HIGH.

Thank you Father for another day. Thank you for renewing my mind. Lord, speak through me this day. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to others. Use me for your glory. Remove anything that is in me that is not of you and fill my cup with your goodness. Watch over all of my extended family, friends, and loved ones and cover them in the blood of Jesus in your son's matchless name Amen.

Looooord help me to hold out
Looooord help me to hold out
Until my daaaaayyyyy has come.
Lord right know I ask for patience and understanding
for the things that I go through
Lord allow me to continue to worship you
I ask that you help me to continue to allow me to do what I do
If it was not for you, then I would be through.
Thank you!

IAM THANKFUL THAT THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME WITH ANOTHER DAY.I PRAY THAT EVERYONE HAS SAFE TRAVEL THIS WEEKEND.

Thank you Jesus for allowing me & my family to see yet another glorious Lords day!

MOST HEAVENLY FATHER

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAKING ME UP AGAIN THIS MORNING, YOU ARE TRULY A WAY MAKER. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO MEET ALL OF THESE GREAT PEOPLE ON BASA. PLEASE CONTINUE TO BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. IN YOUR DARLING SON JESUS NAME I DO PRAY ...

AMEN

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

AMEN!!!!!

Bless you all

Father, we love you and need you. Thank you for showing us your grace and mercy.

...I'm back never stopped, drifted...but I'm back

..."OUR FATHER...."

Lord, if I stray then please pull me back
For you already know the enemy will attack
Teach us oh Lord the things you would have us to know
For the enemy is searching to and fro
I pray Lord that you straight'n my path
Protect me oh Lord from the enemies wrath
Allow my works to shine a little brighter
For the enemy is.... one trickey fighter
Every day I hope to be more and more like you
Continue to allow me to do what I do
Use me oh Lord to show that the enemy is a liar
Shield me oh Lord from the darts of fire
In your name I continue to pray
Satan you have no power today!

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF

Prayer for my
Brothers and Sisters

Father, I ask you to bless my brothers and sisters reading this right now! Lord, show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Sprit, I ask you to minister at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them your peace & mercy. Where there is self-doubting, release a renewed confidence in your ability to work through them.

Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I ask you to give them understanding, patience, & strength as they learn submission to your leading.

Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask you to renew them by revealing your nearness, and by drawing them into a greater intimacy with you.

Where there is fear, reveal your love, and release to them your courage.

Where there is a sin blocking them, reveal it, and break its hold over their lives.

Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and raise them up as leaders, and friends to support, and encourage them. Give them discernment to recognize the demonic forces around them, and reveal to them the power you have in you to defeat it.

I ask you to do these things in Jesus' holy name!

In Christian love,

Your brothers and Sisters in Christ

Amen