BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do you love the board

For me this board is totally off the chain, me personally I dont even look at the other sites any more. Which makes me think do you like it as much as me and if so why???

Why is it that we love this board so much
Is it just because it's a way to keep in touch
Is it a way to talk to others in a different state
Does it give you something to do when you have stayed up late
Do you use it just unitl the start of the season
You cant explain it for it has no rhyme or reason
What about when your about to fall asleep
When your boss is away do you try to creep
For some reason you just cant let it go
Do you only talk to the people that you know
We have to keep in mind that this is for fun
If you dont keep it clean it's no mistakes and your done
The staff has adopted a new policy rule
But I'm sure a banning wont happen to none of you.

Re: Why do you love the board

I feel you HC! I love the BASA Website! Big ups to the BASA Staff for making this website the best. I'm addicted and no other softball website can compare! I am having so much fun talking to new friends across this nation...you, Keithag, Church, NKO, Davida, Ms. Dat, Ms. L.A., Hot Girl# 11, Dinsum #10, and the rest of the family. BASA is so true to its motto.." Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend." Even though I have met some board members in the ATL, I'm so looking forward in meeting everyone.

Love

Ms. Arkansas

I love the board because it keeps me "plugged" into what's going on in and around BASA..It's the 1st thing I check in the AM and the last thing I check in the PM before bedtime..lol..There's something for everyone on here..Drama,Soap Operas,Entertainment,Jokes,Poems,etc..it's "up in here"

I like the BASA Board because of the camaraderie. The Board allows people with a common hobby, leisure pursuit, or passion to communicate for all over the world.
We are mostly from different back grounds, but are able to joke, cuss, and laugh with and at each other. I’m relatively new to the board, but it the first thing I check when I get to work and the last thing I check before going to bed. [ )
Big Ups the first person to think this up.

It's a great opportunity to talk with your folks about various issues and topics, and still share our love for the game of softball. There's nothing like having an extended family that will share their ideas and opinions when you need it. Not to mention, we usually come on to have fun and get a good laugh in every now and then. I truly believe that everyone on here have the same genuine goal, and that is to support one another and lend a helping hand when it is needed. Nothing can match when Black people come together to reach a common goal, it's powerful!!!

Its like AT&T, you can reach out and touch someone .

...I get a chance 2 .....with the 'S...... ....... , no but really....I get a chance 2 ..... , Meeting and communicating with ALL from near and far.....and 2 entertain....DRAMA,JOKES,CRAZY PEOPLE(you know),REAL TALK people,Current Envents,relationships,just Whatever(BallorFall)who know's what he be on ,but this has become a drug! ...and best of all WE ALL ARE just ......... "CHURCH"

The reason I am thankful for this board is it is a avenue for us all to communicate with each other as well as a way for us to no what is going on with the BASA families. I hope that everyone continue to use this board as a tool for tournaments, Hotel discounts, Rental car discounts and help this(BASA) organization to be the best softball organization in the US. We must remember one thing and that is to keep this site up and running and sometimes we no we get out of hand but we are all human and negative subjects sometimes take over. So let us try to keep it positive and we all like to be jokers so that keeps everybody laughing and the board popping. Do what you guys have been doing and try not to disrespect people, treat them as you would want to be treated. That is Real Talk on Wed. Peace1out!!!!!!!BASA Thanks to you!!!!!!!!

You mean there are other boards???

oh yeah Hot 8, but none like BASA! I enjoy the board, becuase it makes my day go by. I enjoy the "converstaions" we have whether serious or silly each day. It has given me a new extended family to call on!!

I know somewhere in one of the daily topics, I will get a laugh..

Because ya'll are crazy...I'm the only civilized person on here with sense.... Vida Vi, where you are since you called talking about me yesterday....Vida Vi take this

hey Wade, your civility is questionable too bro!! That's a matter of opinion

See this is why the board is so great
This is the reason why people stay up late
Just to see what the next person has to say
Sometimes I'm excited just to see another day
This is better than any soap on TV
It allows you interact and let your mind be free
Even when you get hit with the
We can just laugh it off and be like maaaaan
I'm gone get back at you
Then you come back......doing what you do
Sometimes there are hidden messages in between the lines
Sometimes there even in one of my rhymes
Have you ever tried to figure them out
Who is the man with all of the clout
Well if you missed it he's on the home page
Give it up for Mr. Drake so just say AAAAAYYYYYY

I GUESS I AM JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU, THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE BOARD, BUT I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE PART OF MEETING NEW PEOPLE...IT MAKES IT A WHOLE LOT EASIER ONCE YOU SEE THEM FACE TO FACE. I AM ALSO ADDICTED TO THIS THING AND I MUST SAY, ITS A GREAT ADDICTION ...AS FOR YOU WADEY WADE, DON'T START NO MESS

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF MY BASA FAMILY THIS WEEKEND AND THANKS BASA(CLAY) FOR ALLOWING US TO HANGOUT LIKE THIS

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

It never gets stale. There is always something fresh on here. Besides the message board, there seems to always be something new on here from slideshows, to pictures, profiles. I see some websites that have looked the same for the last 5 years. Keep up the goodwork BASA.