BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
put in your music request for aiken

if you want some music to ride to, or take home,just put the style of music that you want and it will be in aiken.

jazz, hip hop,bluse, and yes if you really need some country or rock i can help you too.

"music is the key of life"

Re: put in your music request for aiken

if you have any jazz please bring some.

where or how do we find you.

i will be easy to find , i will be playing my music all over aiken,all you have to do is listen.. sounds good....yea

Jazz is good…but what about reggae. I’m not talking about the dancehall stuff, reggae or soca.

Meet me in the Club it's going down......young Jah

Got to have them Franchise Boyz
"Lean Wit Rock Wit"

yes i have real reggae,and soca. i have music that will make a lot of people happy,and put them in a great mood while their in aiken. it dossent mater if your playing in the game or sitting on the side just watchin the games. i plan to make anyone that is sitting by me,feel good(musicly speaking)while im watchin the games. thanks to the BASA staff so far,everything is very clear and direct,and i plan on having a great time.

see you this weekend

the music man sounds good to me

i forgott,i will have a lot of oldschool if anybody wants to hear some. just let me know.

"sing a song" ooh yea

WHAT U KNOW BOUT THAT
T.I. !!!!!

to smallz,i have some ti,biggie,ll,jay-zpow wow,and anything that can make you bump.... ,so i'll be ready for you. by the way,if i don't have a song for you or anybody else, please feel free to bring some of your own music.

the music man

music man
oldschool like "Green Onion by Booker T. & The MG's or Push It by Salt-N-Pepa

southern girl i have all that and alot more. i can go way back...even before jerry had a curl i love music thats how i get by when i have a lot on my mind. all you have to do in aiken is just listen..... ...feel the beat ...and let you mind be free... [and it will be alright ....yea.

the music man

MUSIC MAN I BET YOU WANT HAVE ANY GO GO MUSIC.

i use to date a young lady from DC and thats all she played..so to the question?yes i have go go music.

Music Man

Can't wait to hear your collection. I'm a oldschool girl late 60's and 70's. Frankie Beverly & Maze Kinda Girl!!
C YA IN AIKEN

GO HARD OR GO HOME