BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I believe the Stl.Divas are back watch out

The revised Divas roaster is strong.Thanks to coach Swoll(JEFF)

Re: I believe the Stl.Divas are back watch out

Whos on the roaster?Name them please.

Dana you guys got a roaster, maybe the City hitters can borrow it. , you need spell check which you are saying your roster is strong. Jeff got you guys ready. What is the name of you guys team, Rup Roaster.

Lil Sis I thought Jeff was going to include me with the Divas are yall going to Aikens

I NEED TO HEAR FROM THE COACH ARE MANAGER OF TEAM DIVAS CONCERNING THE AWARDS PARTY. BREAK IN THE NEW SEASON WITH THE PLAYERS.RESERVE A TABLE FOR YOUR TEAM. 2JO's THANKS CALL ME AT 910-8961

just want to say hey to lil sis

Hey Big9 and to all that responded to this message.Can we all just get along or will it be like a democrate and republic thing.Answer me Harpo!JoJo look for me to call you in the near future.This team will not play in Aikens but I will be there.Find me and,then we can talk.Or call 314-956?????Big9 you know the number so you know what to do.

DANA I WAS CALLING TO SEE IF YOUR TEAM WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A TABLE FOR THE AWARDS PARTY APRIL 22, 2006 TOO BRING IN THE NEW SEASON WITH A BANG IF SO CALL ME BACK 910-8961 JO-JO THANKS

Hey,we would love to come out I know it will be a blast,I will contact you for further info.Thanks for the invite.