BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Young Dudes, Eastside playas, Expos, Source One(renzo)....etc

I hope ya'll are ready....i haven't heard from ya'll in a while....Young dudes can wait to see ya'll....YD#2 hope you got that mix tape ready...Remember no Chingy.....Meet me on the field.....It's going down!!!!!!1 Let's get this party started!!!!!1

Re: Young Dudes, Eastside playas, Expos, Source One(renzo)....etc

#15.....don't worry we ready....look forward to all the battles this weekend...and Good luck to all those teams making the trip to South Carolina....

Fo sho YD#2...i heard about ya'll miss fortune this wekend but hopefully ya'll will keep a couple on the field so we can get the legitimate WIN!!!!!1

YD

Look forward to meeting ya'll this weekend, and getting an opportunity to play with some different people. Have a safe trip

Jeff T

another playa...who is you??? man that was the only way we were going to lose,....pound for pound we da best....Aiken is the battle ground and we are a team if one went down den we all went down....one for all and all for one....is the meaning of WE ALL WE GOT!!!
New Murph Coming soon....Young Dudes Aiken Bound...see all haters lovers and ladies thur...CHURCH! YD out

....."AAAYYYYY"...here we come ...WE ALL WE GOT...."CHURCH"

but the tournament wasn't over.... you got 2 games to lose....until we get a 2nd lost it aint never over...especially not 4 the Young Dudes....as far as D....all of those teams plays C in NSA....it was only a C D and E tournament...pimpin....like I said only way we were going to lose....player....besides I was talking to #15....keep mouth shout...

YD#2 GIVE ME A HOLLA CONCERNING THE AWARDS PARTY. YOUR TEAM IS UP FOR 3 AWARDS. NEED TOO RESEVRE A TABLE AND REPRESENT. CALL ME JO-JO 910-8961