BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Just want to say good morning to all . Hope you all enjoy your day and as always be safe. Peace!

Re: Good Morning

Morning!!
What happen in Bham??

What's up Southern Girl? We didn't go to B'ham we decided play at Metro in ATL, and let's just say we have a lot of kink's to work out

Good morning N.B. glad we got you a screen name, cause now I get to talk to you everyday!! Don't worry about your team, its still early in the season....

Hey MS Dat are you playing indoor softball?

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning 911 and Ms. DAT aka Madam PREZ . You're right Ms. DAT it is early, I'm being optimistic as of right now. We are still trying to get our new players to fit into the equation. Once that is taken care of, I believe the problem will be solved.

Well N.B.
There were only 4 teams you didn't miss much.

Good morning everyone and Clay I wish I was in your town because in the Lou we got about three inches of snow and it is 32 degrees with a wind chill about 26 degrees. Pump some of that warmth up this way.

Good morning nkozone,
I didn't get a chance to meet you at the Draft maybe some other time Enjoy your day!

Good Morning to all!! Achin' for Aiken!! Looking forward to meeting all my fellow board members in Aiken.

Man it is 75 now, with a high expected of 85.

Real nice now, but you can believe this means we are going to have one heck of another hurricane season.

Good morning everyone, I'm just through.

What's up LiL "G"? When you get a chance can you email me?

Good morning all, just checking in on this cold day in the Chi, NKO we lucked out this time no snow so far but it's still only about 28 here.

Hello HC! Cooking breakfast this morning?

no,Southern Girl we don't have indoor here, except when our coach puts us in the gym for practice next month to try and get ready for our season.we have a winter carnival tourny where the white folks put up a heated tent and go play ball in the snow, sit under the tent then go play more ball..What's up Lil G hows that ankle..girl I wish I had 1/2 of your energy!!

Good morning from the 502BOYZ and the Derby-City

What up NB #21 yea I think I got some hashbrowns, some eggs, bacon,french toast, so check out the menu and holla back.

now why you always throwin down for breakfast when I ain't got time for nothing but cheerios!! And today I ain't got time for that, could you hook a sista up a protein shake or smothie to go, I gotta get on the highway to Milwaukee...make it strawberry...

Good morning everyone! I just want to share a little of my joy with everyone: My son wanted two snacks this morning and I first told him no, but then I went ahead and gave him two, and he said to me: "MOM YOUR THE BEST SUPERMOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD"
It brought tears to my eyes.
The joy of having a son!!!

Just Us #11

HC, I'll take a little of everything, man I'm hungry!

that is too sweet Hot#11...ain't it wonderful being mommy!!

Well ladies here you go. Ms Dat here is your smoothie, NB#21 here is the breakfast sampler and Hot here is a special treat for you and your son. Hope you all like it.

Good morning everyone. Wishing you all a blessed day.

Thank you HC, and yes Ms. Dat it is a beautiful thing being a mommy, makes you want more, NOT!

Just Us #11

Good morning everyone! Neka that was too cute! Hope you all are having a great day so far. Only 3 full days left until Aiken!!!

GOOD MORNING TO ALL, WHATS GOOD MADAM PREZ? HOWS IT GOING NB #21, 911, HC, NKO, HOT #11, KEITHAG, SOUTHERN GIRL AND SHOWTIME #55? JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT IT IS SO GOOD BE HERE TODAY, TO BE ALIVE AND IN GOOD HEALTH...THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME IN SO MANY WAYS AND HAVING A FAMILY LIKE YOU GUYS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE WAYS. STAY BLESSED EVERYONE

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

HOT #8

WHATS UP PARTNA IN CRIME, YOU CREEPED IN ON ME

Good Morning Board, have a bless day and I will hollar this weekend if all is well.Peace

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to check in today. It's the beginning of spring and they are calling for a couple of inches of snow here in VA. Nothing compared to the north but I sure will be happy when the weather levels out. Just makes me look forward to Aiken a little bit more. Whatever the weather will be like in Aiken it's got to be better then here!

What's Ms.Dat, girl I'm still working on it, I wish I can use your ankles for this weekend in Aikens, so I can like a in the outfield, and around those bases. Without my speed, I'm nobody .

Hot #11,

That was sweet, it's amazing how they get on your nerve one minute and are so lovable the next. Have another one for me 'cause one is my limit as well

Sorry, but 1 is my limit too. Mine is more than enough. And he is expensive too. He claims he has to wear shocks because they make him run fast.!! LOL

Just Us #11

By the way Shneke, that was sweet what lil man say to you, they are the sweetie lil thing when they are that age, but you want to kill them when they get my sons age , girl keep up the good work, cause we don't have too many moms like that in the world .

Hello to all
Did anyone happen to over book in Aiken and have an extra room somewhere?

What's up Davida? Exhausted from yesterday? Those guys were trying to wear you down, stay strong for the women!!!!

Let me double check, we might have an extra one at the host hotel.

Good Morning to all and to my road dog N.B.#21 I seen what you was talkin about at metro last week. But old it down and hit me up girl.

Thanks Big AL
Send me an email if something comes up.

WHATS UP NB#21 GIRL...

NOW YOU KNOW THAT I AIN'T NEVER SCUURRRRED...SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON 2ND SHIFT SECURITY, THEY THINK THAT THEY CAN TEAM UP ON ME, BUT I AIN'T GOING THEY ARE NOOOO PROBLEM TRUST ME

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

There you go again starting trouble...PT we got action

What's up ZEE #26? Glad to see you on the board, you know we miss you . I'll hit you a little later.

Davida, It think Madam Prez is going to change my shift, that way you wouldn't be stuck fighting off brawlers by yourself. We got some new equipment coming in, a couple of tasers and pepper spray cans. What do you think? We need anything else?

NB #21 dont let them draw you in like that. It's a trap...ha ha ha

DID U SAY SHE IS STILL FROM LAST NIGHT.

GIRL NO... ALL WE NEED ARE SOME ROCKS AND MY FAITHFUL ISN'T THAT RIGHT PT#30 AND HC, HOW ARE THOSE HEADS DOING THIS MORNING

HC,
I don't know about "a trap". The pay is pretty good, not to mention the benefits. Madam Prez and myself went over the paperwork at the draft.

yea, yea, yea what ever.....you still dizzy from last night's whoop'n...can you say punch drunk. ha ha ha

I TOOK 2 ADVIL AND A I FEEL BETTER NOW LETS GET EM HC

NB that's chump change compaired to what we get. Go back and read some of the older post when we had them in custudy. You will see that they ate good and everything else. We take good care of our people. By the way the contract aint real. She only the speaker of the house. Church is the real president. Whooooodie who where dey at......where dey at?

LOL...BOY THAT WAS TOO MUCH INFORMATION

Good Afternoon Board Members,,

Davida,HC,Ms.DAT,Southern Girl,N.B#21,Hot#11,Big Al,Dem 502boys,Lil G,Wade,NKO,911,THill,#2Church,BASA Staff and everyone else that I fell to mention you 22222222222!!!!!!

How is everyone doing on this WARM wonderful Tuesday!!!! Dang, MY BAD Ms.DAT,HC,NKO,#2Church just keep waiting it will get there soon...But until then.....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Man this is a hard decision. I normally don't go back on my word, but how much are you all getting paid and what about the benefits? I don't mind switching if the price is right . Sorry ladies, I have a child to feed and bills to pay. I am excepted offers from both sides. By the way, I have extensive experience as a secret service agent. I will submit my resume.

Get your HUSTLE ON!!!!!!!!!

Dang Davida,HC, and PT...How long did you guys stay on the board last nite.....

Greene#44..
Signing...OFF..

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THA TRUTH

aaaayyyyy! good morning all...NKO, HC, Church, Davida, Ms Dat, Hot Girls and all others...see yall in Aiken....NKO nice grab over thurr on 3rd....

UUMMMmmmm Pleading already......Yep the is ready to ...I haven't even ask him his name....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Howdy Greene! You behaving yourself?

GOOD MORNING JUST ENJOYING THE RAIN IN NORTH CAROLINA I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY IAM GETTING READY TO RUN THROUGH THE RAIN.

I'm always on my best behavior!!!!!!

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF

NB you cant beat the pay.....we got to do a back ground check first though before you get any info.....sorry but thats the way we roll. Esp since you got secret serv exp already....we can allow that in our camp....
What's up Greene that weather cant get here soon enough! Man I'm going nutz

It's always better when you have to wait on it..... ..Oh yeah the weather will come around too.

Greene#44.....
Signing...OFF..

GREENE #44
WHATS UP ROADIE...GIRL MS DAT GOT ME WORKING 2ND SHIFT ON CERTAIN DAYS SO I WAS UP PRETTY LATE...LOL WHAT TIME ARE YOU GETTING TO AIKEN???

NB#21,
GIRL PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE OKEY DOKE, THEY GET PAID W/COUNTERFEIT BILLS,SINCE THEY ARE THE FAKE ADMINISTRATION, YOU BETTER STAY WITH THE LADIES, ITS A SET UP, THATS HOW THEY GET YOU
ISN'T THAT RIGHT TOP FLIGHT LOL

I hope before the sunsets.......Don't know when we're planning to hit the pavement...Hope it's real early!!

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Did someone call for the real security team to step in.....I see someone done stole some of our uniforms.....aint that right Davida and Hot 8. You know impersonating a Top Flight security agent is a federal offense.

DO A B/G CHECK & A FOOD TEST, IF SHE GOT 1 OF DAVIDA'S CHEESEBURGERS N HER WE CANT USE HER B/C SHE WILL DIE SOON ANYWAY, IT WILL JUST SLOW US DOWN.

The REAL security is here now-sorry I left for a minute partner-but I know these boys can be handled by one of us alone. I got your back-no doubt. Where's the Prez??? I see they haven't started anything this morning-must be getting a little scared!!!

WATCH IT PT #30...
REMEMBER AIKEN IS ONLY 3-4 DAYS AWAY ...

Hot 8 real security never leave they detail. we always on guard. We partner up round here. As far as the speaker of the house oh she some where around,,,,but if yawll was real TOP FLIGHT OF THE WORLD yawll would know. Like we do.....ha ha ha

You never know where we are-you just know we have ya'll on lock. You guys don't know jack about security-take notes your training class is almost over!! The final test is coming soon!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEE YOU TELL EM HOT #8

HEY GREENE #44,
WE WILL BE LEAVING AROUND NOON FRIDAY, ITS ABOUT 5-6 HOURS FOR US...

Becarefull Hot those uniforms may have tracking devices or listening devices in them.....hmmmm you didn't think about that hugh....got you

Ya'll better be careful if these uniforms have tracking devices. I don't think ya'll can handle the grown folks places we go! As a matter of act-I know you can't.

My bad -as a matter of FACT! oops!

Hot I see you and get out that strip club you suppose to be on duty.....ha ha ha here take this and get back to your post

WASSUP MY (MBH) MESSAGE BOARD GOOD MORNING FOR SOME BUT HERE IN THE NAPPY CITY WE ARE GETTING HITT WITH SOME SNOW FOR SHO!

Whatever Ex-you must have me confused -I don't do strip clubs. I see where your mind is-that's why your sceurity is terrible because ya'll can't take care of business because you are watching strippers!!

YEAHHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEE ,

HEY PT#30, WAKE UP, I KNOW THAT YOU AREN'T ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK, YOU, NKO AND HC...STAY OUT THOSE STRIP CLUBS

That just keep them loose and focused. Cant have them walking around all tense and stuff. They might snap and shoot somebody .....ha ha ha

Good-stay loose and you won't know when we hit ya'll upside the head!!!

It's just like playing ball you play better when you loose. We ready ugh oh you know what! Justice League we got action. Wonder twin I'm gone holla at you later. It's time for the JL to check in. ha ha ha

Homecoming check'n in over here boss. (I'm stupid)....lol

WUZ UP EX?

We about to show these ladies just how strong the JL is. I need your e-mail too.

...What's Crackin?

Checking in for the JL. Who dat talking about security, where is those wannabee's at. HC, PT30, Ex, Wade, check this out, the so call wannabee's do not no that we are tracking their ever move. They did not watch the news and see that the Pres said he is wiretapping all of you'lls telephones and other things as well. So we are around you'll even when we is not physically there. Watch out here we come. and we ain't scared of no Ghost. JL for life and kick those wannabee's out. (Hot 11, you should have not ate those cheeseburgers from Davida because the meat comes from one of our meat processing companies) you get the picture.

WHAT UP NKO

YOU NEED TO STOP PLAYING, MY CHEESEBURGERS ARE THE TRUTH, SO DON'T START NO MESS, I ONLY WANTED YOU GUYS TO THINK THAT I BOUGHT YOUR MEAT...NEVERRRRRRRRR , NOW GET SOMEWHERE LOL

Hey yall just passing through before the day is over. I gotta run back out to go coach high school fast pitch.....Security y'all know the deal, hold it down in my absense...keep up the good work...Lil G even with your bad ankle girl you know you faster than me

We got this -no worries!

ou sure Hot #8, we will help you out you do not need them. Come check us out, we might recruit.

We offer more Hot...come check it out

NEVER-I'm not falling for that one. Ya'll have to do better than that!

ok but offers like this dont come around often, and for that you know we got to get you.

Bring it ON!!! I'm not scared!!!

You didn't know, you dont have to be scared for us to that now since it's time for me to go and NKO aint in get the funk out the TOP FLIGHT ZONE ha ha ha

OOOOOOOOHHH NO YOU DIDN'T HC...
DON'T BE ON HERE STARTING NO MESS, JUST WHEN YOU ARE JUST ABOUT TO GO HOME...HOT #8 GET A CLEAR PIC OF HIS PLATES JUST IN CASE...BOY YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM US

If you think you're big enough to make me I will!!!

I got the tag numbers Davida-you know they like to run. Just remember you can run but you can't hide.We are always watching!!! Now GET OUT!!!!

Oh you didn't know Top flight baby we got revolving plates so we cant be tracked, and them flashlights wont do you any good wit them cheap batteries you light gone go out. Then whatch gone do when the Justice league come for you.

Errrr uhmmmmm Hot next time we meet it's on. ha ha

I'll be waiting- I said I got your tag numbers -I didn't say that's how we were tracking you-PAY ATTENTION PLEASE!! You will never know how we do that-we don't give up our undercover ops like you guys do!!!

YEAHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEE

Do you really think that we tell all....come on now, we tell what we want you to think and say what we want you to hear.....in this game you never tell your right hand what the left hand doing...ha ha ha