BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Greystone!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM,

First, you didn't make the upper bracket and to make matters worst, you finish last in the consolation bracket? Shucks, say it isn't so, the mighty Greystone on hard times!!! The birds that chirp for you are awfully quiet today. I wonder , you birds only chirp if you win, if so, you will be real this year.

Terence W. McDaniel/Pace Electronics/TPS #3
WINNER'S COMPETE

Re: Hey Greystone!!!

T-MAC NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.........WE WENT I AND 2 ON SATURDAY AND IT WAS 22 DEGREES ON SUNDAY MORNING AT 8AM.....SO WE PASSED ON IT. 2ND THRU 12TH IS ALL THE SAME THING. NO BIGGY THOUGH, WE ARE STILL UP TO THE CHALLENGES FOR THIS YEAR. HOPEFULLY, WE'LL GET TO SEE PACE SOMETIME SOON AND YOU'LL GET A CHANCE TO WATCH THE GAME WITH THE BIRDS THAT CHIRP. ALL OF YOU WILL BE WATCHING THE ACTION.

Hey TMac give me a call 1-313-299-7746.

first of all do a spell check b4 running at the mouth!secondly, it was in the 30's and i dont know bout you but thats not softball weatherfor us, we just wanted to get some work in b4 this weekend.

Last I checked, to date there still hasn't been a team that ever finished A softball season undefeated. The object is win more than lose & if you do lose learn from it and get better from it. So with that being said, we'll win WAY more than our fair share and will do so in typical Graystone fashion, so to you T-Mac, dancin bear (commented on another post) & any other Graystone hater out there, keep hatin' it just makes us work that much harder and it makes the wins that more satisfying. Yo T-Mac, I didn't know they had computers at the Glue Factory, isn't that where old tired......I mean retired race horses go? THAAAAAT'S RIIIIIGHT!!!!

Wowwwwww Here we go again, Why is it when Graystone has a bad day, some one has something to say? Don't worry about what they do and just do what you do. 4ril, it was to cold for any of US to be out there playing with THEM. Graystone is going to take there lumps this year just like everyone else, no one will win the whole season, NO ONE.