BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
??.....The world is in DEBT,the WAR will never end, and FEMA wants it's MONEY BACK!?

.....We have since BUSH been in office, debt has risen so much that interest is in the trillion's... ,the War is out of control....is there closer near!?....and what the is FEMA....doing...asking for MONEY back....hmmmmm...any CNN watchers out there....current issuses....Gas steady rising!!!! .....your opinion is welcome

Re: ??.....The world is in DEBT,the WAR will never end, and FEMA wants it's MONEY BACK!?

And the rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer. Why is gas still going up? Who owns oil in this country, THEM BUSH BROS>>>> do they realize what's going on CHURCH?? whay to open our eyes on this MOnday morning

Re: ??.....The world is in DEBT,the WAR will never end, and FEMA wants it's MONEY BACK!?

I agree with you lil sis...this is crazy gas $3.00 a gallon come on now. Then he say he over there trying to protect the people. He over there trying to protect that oil so he can get it cheaper and sell it to us a make an even bigger profit if you ask me. We need to get rid of him ASAP impeach his behind.

My opinion rather to me it is a fact because I work ever day trying to improve the lives of working families and it is a constant uphill battle. I say the reason why we are in debt, high interest, gas increasing and crude oil going down(?). FEMA needs to go after those companies who came in and received the money to do work and left thousands without paying them. The abusers of the FEMA monies should be the target of the money back. War, being a veteran and follower of the war I feel that the U.S. is not winning on the people of Iraq because they are still to many attacks on the foreigners who is in Iraq trying to help rebuild that country and the Iraq's is still out to harm them. Since the NATO affiliates been in Iraq we have lost over three thousand bodies. Think of the families who have been effective. People we need to vote the Republicans out, so if you are not a registered voter then you need to register ASAP. Real Talk on Monday! Holla back with comments, etc.

...who do we owe????...and why in the ...can WE be in debt....when we make money.....I say just make enough or rather write a check....and post date it....just a little humor...a little,but it will start or have started hitting at home....and speaking of home....our troops need to come home......is it a CIVIL WAR or HOLY.....time to open the Bible

I dont think that the BASA staff would like it if I expressed my feelings on this matter so I am going to keep it clean and just give symbols
One last thing Bush is a Sorry Church I had to get that off my chest.

....it's all good.....express your self...you're a Tax Payer.....freedom of speech....and this is grown up talk....so your opinion and others are invited

I know me personally, last year I had to do a self check of my own, as far as debt and spending and saving wisely. We, and I say we becuase I have done the same thing, buy cars and houses for status,and trying to keep up with the Jones instead of what is within our means. Running up charge cards, abusing credit,living pay check to paycheck and we put our self in the whole. When our jobs leave town we panic becuase we have not saved for a rainey day, and when it rains it pours!! How many of us are taking advantage and maxing out our 401(k)'s SEP's, 403 (b)'s, and IRA's. How many of us are saving first and spendig last, and making cash purchases instead of with credit, and investing in items that will have a return on them?

It goes to show us, with all these things happening in the world, we are living in the last days.

Go head Ms. Dat...I hear ya girl. You hit the nail on the head and this is something that I regularly discuss with those that are close to me...yet rarely do they listen. I have learned a great deal and what I have learned I try to pass on to others.There are so many people with a defeated mediocre mentality and they will always remain that way if they aren't first wililing to change their way of thinking. We have to renew our minds daily. I have read some books that have really turned some things around for me and I am in a better financial situation that I have ever been in. Check out "Spend Well, Live Rich, How to live Well with the Money You Have", by Michelle Singletary. Another good read is "Automatic Millionaire" by David Bach, this is currently my favorite.

thanks Pm#11, i will definelty check those out

No problem and when you come across some good reads pass it on, I'm all about prospering.

YOU GUTS DONT WANT ME TO EVEN GET STARTED!!I LIVED IN SLIDELL WHICH IS 30MINS. NORTH OF NEW ORLEANS LOST EVERYTHING AND TILL THIS DAY MY WIFE SON AND I HAVE HEARD ALL KINDS OF BULL@@@@ FROM FEMA. MY HOUSE AND PROPERTY WAS AROUND 250,000 AND THE MOST WE CAN GET IS 25,000 SO I MEAN WHAT CAN YOU DO.MY INSURANCE FOR MY JEEP THAT THEY FOUND IN THE LAKE 2 DAYS AFTER KATRINA STILL HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT.YOU GUYS UP HERE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT IS RIGHT NOW FOR EVERYBODY DOWN THERE.BUT REMEMBER ONE THING,BUSH TURNED DOWN 80 BILLION FOR AID FOR KATRINA BUT THEN ASKED FOR 140 BILLION FOR THE WAR.AS LONG AS WE ARE OVER THERE BUSH GETS RICHER CAUSE HE HAS 25,000 ACRES OF OIL FIELDS IN TEXAS THAT HE CAN HAVE US USE AS LONG AS THE IRAQIS HOLD OUT. SORRY SO LONG,BUT I SAID DONT LET ME GET STARTED.

DAVID BLACKWELL 00

David, as far as I'm concerend you should get started. All we hear is what the media wants us to hear. I think we need to hear from the people that have went through it. So anytime you want to free your mind then go for it. If anyone has the right to gripe it's you. Again it's just my opinion.

DAVID
I fell ya. I'm from New Orleans and my parents have not received $1 from FEMA or the Insurance Company’s. If you owned property then Katrina hit hard, but if you were a renter you may be sitting right.

I have cousins that have NEVER though of leaving NO who, but are in D.C., Austin, Houston and they are all living rent free for the next year, but my mama (61) and daddy (62) are working and paying bills.

I'm from Uptown New Orleans so my parents didn't lose much but nothing was gained in my house.