BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday:Check In, how was the weekend,and are you sure? u ready for AIKEN!?

......I'm in ....and passing it on.... .. here...you say something

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday:Check In, how was the weekend,and are you sure? u ready for AIKEN!?

Hey Church...
My weekend seemed short but I had a good time. I went to see Arnez J. last night and I almost passed out. He is soooooo funny. I laughed the whole two hours.

and you?

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday:Check In, how was the weekend,and are you sure? u ready for AIKEN!?

What's up Justice League members and board members. My weekend was real cool. I went to Church and had some CHERCH! ya here me some straight up CHERCH we had this brotha come in from Texas and tear the place up wit some real talk for ya. Do you remember that commercial where the lady has fallen and she couldn't get up so she pressed the medical alert button that she had to get help. Well the preacher said that the LORD is like that medical alert button and he is our everything response team he will be there for you when you push that button.......let me stop before I get happy again.....But really think about that for a min and let it marinate in your mind holla back...

#2Church, whats ups. Just checking in with you, the weekend was off the chain.SHOWW19 ready for the first big dance. L.M.S.BHAM,ALA SEE YA THERE

#2 church what it do man....get at me weekend was cool it was a fiascal during our games on saturday...

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.....

SHOUTOUTS TO MY PEEPS FOR THE WEEK I'M OUT OF THE TOWN FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...Davida #4, PT #30, Felton #22, Dinsum #10, Cuba #2, Nodout #9, Jameka #30, Ms.Nashville, Ms.Miller, Hot Girl #8, Homecoming, NKO, Wade #2, Young Dude, 911, Ms.Dat, Ms.LA, Durty Red #5, Smallz, Coach D, JB #69, Jeff #9, Bruno, Cheese #9, and the rest of the BASA STAFF and board....IM OUT !!!!!

NASHVILLE FINEST#21
(DASHA)
SEE YA IN AIKEN!!!!!
PEACE

...What's crackin?...Ms.Miller,Jarvis,HC,and YD#2....I see you all had an interesting and joyable weekend.....and thanks for checking 2day.....now,some played games,so how did your TEAM do.............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... .....just Checking....to see who's really ready for AIKEN.....or are you just FAKING!!?? ...... DERRTY#2

.....DINSUM....could you tell US the BOARD.....what happen this WEEKEND!! ....do it,do it.........

What's up Ms. Miller and Church. My weekend was great also! Spent time with three of my beatiful grandbabies Their names are Damesha 4, Damian Jr. 2, Damia 3 months of age. They are sisters and brothers. Last but not least A'Ziyah age 2. They keep me laughing

hmmmmm it sure is really quiet today
Was the weekend that good thay you would rather not say
Maybe you spent it with the one that you adore
Or was it that bad and you rather not think about it any more
Either way get on board and just check in
Let the board know just how you've been
Did anyone play any ball
Did you team win or did your team fall
Either way at least you got to play and have fun
You got a chance to get out and run
The only thing running up here is us from the snow
Spring cant get here fast enough for us to join the show
Yawll in the south,east and the west
Get to do what yaw'll do best
Kick it, play ball, and not worry about the rest
But it's cool....so to all of you much sucess....AAAAYYYYYY

What's up fam? Is everybody as pumped as I am about this weekend? I can't wait to get out of this freezer and play some ball. Looking forward to meeting everybody. When I'm not on the field, I'll be snapping pictures. So, if you see me holla.

What up Big Al.....when you get out of this cold bring some of that warm weather back with you along with some pictures.

What up PEEPS, yes I'm ready to play some ball. I'll see you all later. Have a good day, a good week.

Ex, I'm going to take a ton of pictures. I'm going to do my own slide show.

Ok well make sure I get a copy

whats crackin,wait a minute o.k I'm ready. I hope ere body ready for this weekend ...And by the way BigAl#55 it will be chilly in Aiken as well . I hope I get a chance to meet as many of my COMPUTER BASA friends out on the dirt even though its going to be ...holla atcha boy if you see that T AND W TRAIN rolling.....#2 church,homecoming,Nashvilles finest,All the LMS crew Ms.miller,Davida,Ms.Dat,All the PLAYMAKERS ,Swole,wolf,Duke....I still say that was a bad call you made on me in your Cairo tournament,Smallz holla at cha boy or just speak, no need to holla peace

TITO GIVE ME A HOLLA JOJO

...answer the phone in 10min.....got 2 make a

Good Morning Everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm battling the cold weather after enjoying 70 degrees plus weather last week. My weekend was great! I had the opportunity to check out some of the best AAU girls basketball teams. I hope everyone have a great day.

What’s Up!! BASA Board.
Hey DINSUM, Davida, & N.B. 21 Holla..
What happen this weekend?
I had to work. []

Good morning board..Y'all all be safe in Aiken!! Sorry I can't be with you. Sista can't miss class, gotta keep that gpa up!! Had a quiet weekend here in WI, went and saw Dave Chappele's Block Party..I defintely reccommend you go see it especially if you are a Dave Chapelle fan and a fan of conscious rap, and neo-soul music....

Good morning to all the BASA family. I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.

Good morning to all. Had a good time this weekend although we didn't win, but oh well, we'll be back and ready for Aiken. Please believe it. We left all the kinks in Birmingham. What's up Ms. V, Ms.Nashville,Hot 8,10,45,,Cuz,and everyone else. See ya this weekend.
By the way that Barbeque place in the Ham has the best ribs I've ever tasted.

Just Us#11

Good Monday To All,
My weekend was quite busy, tournament on Saturday and work on yesterday (part time job). Other than that, everything was good.

What's up Southern Girl?! Everything's good with you? I forgot to ask if you had any luck with a team. Shoot me an email.

What's up Church, and everyone on the board, I had a wonderful weekend, it was nice weather in Tally. I think I'm ready for Aikens, still working on my ankle.

...alright now HOT GIRLS......it's SHOW-Time...and you know the is rolling...after all you are one of the TEAMS 2 watch and GOOD LUCK the rest of the WAY..... ..."CHURCH"

AAAAAAAaaaaaayyy good morning on a wet Monday...Shouts out to New Crew on a good showing this weekend. For those who thought New Crew doesn't exist no more, you best watch out in Aiken. Shouts out to Champs softball team and the other Black team left standing Saturday night. Shouts out to everybody.

What up Wade? Where the rest of them franchise boyz at known as the Justice League at. You fella's check in?

....WHAT!!!... ...."AAAYYYYY"....first day of spring and it's cold and we're having a rain,sleet,and snow....for our first menu.... ...this is a drag ......but I guess this is WHY?....Mid-West and Up north...start off slow....but, it's not how you start.....it's how you FINISH!! "UNPREDICTABLE"

....NKO.....drop a "WORD" for 2day....and keep it brief.....and get the FUNK out of HERRE....and take this with you ....people getting .......as it get closer and closer......HMMMMMM...

Wuz up board, hey Church? It is toooooo cold and rainy down here in the Ville! I don't like this messy weather... Shout-out to the Just Us/ Hot Girls, we can't do nothing but improve. Everybody........................ Oh I actually had a great weekend though, still had fun.. Peace.

Hello to the BASA family and board member from the 502BOYZ

What up everyone? Just getting on the board for the first time just wantin to holla and say what up from the Zachary outlaws. Our team is from Zachary Louisiana and we plan on making it to at least one BASA tournament this year. So if they let us register we might see some of yall holla back. Oh and who ya wit? OUTLAWS! talkin bout!

WUT UP CHURCH,IT'S ON AND POPPIN',WHAT GOES IN AIKEN,STAYS IN AIKEN,UNLESS I CATCH IT ON VIDEO

Well whats up to the board, Word of the day is Pasion-there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping. The Quote is-Money is a good servant but a badmaster. Church so there you go and do what you do, where is Wade and #15 beeen, also Ball and Fall been mia. I would like to give shouts out to NB#21, Ms. Dat, Ms. Ark, PM#8, Gina, Davida#7, Ms. Nashville Finest, Ms. Nashville, Jemieka, Shneka, Hot #45, the rest of the Hot Girls, The Playmakers, Greene#44, Monk, Kelly(NC), Clay 3xWorldChamp(On Europe Vacation), HC, PT30, Rock, Billy, YD#2, LoTay, Nik G, Big Vernon, The Supersonics(whats up Michelle),Incognito#13, Ms. LA and the Eastside Players, Coach D, Ghost, Mike Wells, Neal502Boyz, and anyone I forgot. Now I ask the justice league to put out some words of encouragement to the board and Lil G where you at.

Sorry Dinsum I forgot you and the LMS Boys, Show and Alabama keep doing what you do.

What up church. What the business it?

WHAT'S UP FAMILY

DAVIDA#7,DIRTY30,MS.MILLER,SUPERSONIC21,HOMECOMING,SHOWW19,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,CHURCH,D3,BIGAL#55,EXODUS,DIANE00,FRANCHISE21,JOJO,MS.ARKANSAS,MS.DAT,KEITHAG,HOTGIRL#11,HOTGIRLS,LIL"G",WADE,MS.NASHVILLE,NEAL,STORM,SMOOTH24,SMALLZ,TONY,JR,GATOR,D12,RAYRAYAND THE YOU PLAYERS I DIDNT NAME,I'LL SEE YOU IN AIKENS. SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.

what up DINSUM...since I won't be there this weekend, be sure to send me some clips of the weekends festivities!!

Does having lots of money make it all good
What would you do with it... if you could
Would you save it all for a wet rainy day
Or would you trick it off and gamble it away
Money can make you feel like a King or a Queen
Money can also have you serving two masters if you know what I mean
If you were to win the lottery do you give ten percent
Or do you and your friends go out and get bent
Do you think it's true the more money you have the more problems you see
Or does that not apply to the commone person like you and me
As for me right now I dont know
But one day soon I will and that's fo show
As for now I will continue to do what I do
These are just some thoughts I had for you.

Hello Everyone,

I just was checking in on this great Monday. Hope everyone had a blessed weekend. Holla at ya.

Godd afternoon all just popin in to say hello and wish everyone well on there game this weekend. Hey, Ms. Dat how you been? your girl skeet signing out.

Just checkin in had to read the profile of my Boyeeee
Mr. Drake, YD#2 you had the game won but let the umpire get in your teams head that's what caused the fiasco, keep your head in the game,Ms dat whazzup, Shout Out Lady, Greene, Justice League, Dissum, Wade,and the rest of the family, just a little under the weather, Still need 4 to 5 players for Memphis, get at me

what's up Skeet and Ghost, good to hear from ya!!

Hey Ms. Dat

What's up Ms. Dat. We're gonna miss you this weekend.

What's up everybody!! I've been really busy the last week or so-glad to be back.I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine could have been better-but we're ready now. Can't wait to see you all in Aiken. Shouts out to Just Us, Coach Mann and Bad Azz yellow Boy, all my Hot Girls (Do it Do it Do it Do it ), Ms. Nashville, Davida (partener in crime), Nashville's Finest, Ms Dat, Gina, Playmakers, Supersonics,HC,Wade, YD #2, Ex, NKO, Dinsum, Smallz, Chruch and sorry to anyone else I missed. By the way-I LOVE the wings place next to the park in B-HAM!!! Great food. Thanks for the hospitality.

Just checking-in......I'm alot late but i'm here!!!!!

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF...

What up Hot and Greene? Good to see you checking in

What's up HC .......I see you're holding it down...I guess you can say...you're doing a little something something......

Nice weather we're having in Fla.... I wish I could send some to the colder areas ......

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Yea me too cause this 30 degree stuff aint getting it.

HC, I'm glad I'm at the cribib....had to get out of your area!!!! Too cold for me and too much snow

I bet you are. I was going to call you and tell you to catch the first thing back to the ATL cause that snow storm was on the way....ha ha ha and I know you wasn't ready for that.

Hey Southern GIrl and Soldier! I'll miss you guys this weekend too, but see ya soon enough!!

What's up HC- talk to you guys tomorrow-time to go!!!

OK talk to you later. By the way put that flashlight up

...."AAYYYY"...thanks for checking in.....on this 1st day of spring..... in the LOU,CHI,DET,WIS,and All others where it's cold..... ...now where it's HOT....let it do what it do...until OUR weather catch up to YOU.....HC....close this check in....post...it's been good 2day....here ......"CHURCH"

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF.

Today was a real good day
I think we did good wit what we had to say
Everybody did their thing and held their own
Will you ladies leave poor ghost alone
Well then again I think he like it like that
But no matter what we got his back...ha ha ha
I dont know about yawll but I enjoy reading the board everyday
We cant mess this up and let it go away
So now that everyone is back on the grind
Tonight at 5:30 I will be back on line
So tonight it gone be own
Tonight it will be on like a chicken bone. Holla

"CHURCH"