BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ARTHUR DRAKE ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS

A while back we asked that you submit any questions that you may have to Mr. Arthur Drake, the Executive Director of BASA. On the front page of YOUR BASA Website, he answers those questions. As the season gets set to begin this week, we would like to welcome back all teams from previous years as well as the new teams for for 2006.

Re: BASA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ARTHUR DRAKE ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS

HEY MR DRAKE...

I HAVE A QUESTION, WHY DIDN'T I GET MY SHOUTOUT ? HEY GIVE ME A CALL TODAY, WE GOT A FEW THINGS TO GO OVER THANKS...

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

When will the brackets be posted for this weekend tournament? Where will I go to look? thank you

Okay Mr. Drake(Nel) I have a question that probably has been ask often, and that is I know that the BASA is trying to improve the whole organization but several of the board regulars has been asking when will the BASA raise the amounts of the Prizes for the BASA World Championships? We understand that the organization is working hard to improve and we appreciates the effort that you'll have done. We just feel that the increase is necessary because of the increase in teams and the economy. Thanks and I look forward to you answering this. Peace1out.

Last year the BASA balls were 575 max compression, which is a superior ball, will be still use a ball with the same compression

Great interview!!!!!!!!

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF...

MR. DRAKE GREAT JOB OF DOING WHAT YOU DO AND KEEPING THIS GAME WHAT IT IS . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Mr. Drake, can we get the BASA to Chi-Town in 07?

Hey that's what I'm talking about. Bring it to the Windy City baby...AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY