BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Act remains undefeated on the season

Class Act minus 3 starters goes undefeated and beats D&D Select by run rule, which run ruled Graystone a week earlier. Class Act remains undefeated on the season.

T-Mac is MVP with.890 average, Coach and Pitcher Curtis "Wolf" Wilson bats .896. Class Act wins the championship game minus Rhodney Donaldson, who had to catch a flight.

Out of respect for BASA we will not name the tournament or location.

Re: Class Act remains undefeated on the season

congrats on another tourney win

Congrats to Class Act..see u guys in Aiken

ONE VISION ONE HEARTBEAT C EVERYONE IN AIKEN AND GOOD LUCK.

i'm glad to see that class act uses graystone as a measuring stick. class act coach....are you ready to step up to the plate with some cash or are you just on here popping your gums again. you guys obviously know who to call when you want to play for some money. otherwise, show a little class and keep those non-basa wins in house. bet you won't be undefeated after aiken.

CONGRADULATIONS TO MR WOLF AND THE CLASS ACT BUNCH, HEARD YOU GUYS DID YOUR THING...SEE YA THIS WEEKEND

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

Greystone player if you really are a greystone player, why not use your real name instead of calling out your whole team are you part of their team or just trying to start some ...Any time a BASA teams wins a tourney on another circuit , gives props. Remember we as a people need to back our own up, not put them down, If you say class act will not be undefeated after Aiken say it like this....Class act my team will beat you in aiken, I will be wearing number 21 playing for T and W Electric and playing first base and my name is Franchise21.....BASA and the days of hiding behind a computer are over.....Good job this weekend Class Act and we all will see you in Aiken, Have a safe trip fellas.

....hmmmmmm....it would be nice 2 see those two battle....but.....ones SUPER REC and the OTHER is COMP.....hmmmmmm...but time will tell....

graystone player and class act coach is not the same umbrella......save what you are talking about franchise 21. i don't want to hear it. ike i said before, they know who to call.

...it's on you Franchise21....waiting on your response ....

What's up church did yall play anywere this weekend I didn't follow the team this weekend heard they did well.

WELL DONE FELLAS,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.SEE YOU GUYS IN AIKENS. DINSUM.L.M.S.

Dinsum I'll see you in Aiken what you drankin, I'm not getting in late Fri. 11 pm. were you staying at I'm at the Ramada.

...no,Mike Wells...we didn't play...but the YD's did....and don't think we're not ready DERRTY ......

Just checking I know a few of the other teams played that's all.

...and it was a site 2 see ...some or ready....some still rebuilding...some are just waiting 2 cause 's...and others are just dressing for the SEASON ,and it was cold but in All everybody seem to be headed in the right direction,GOOD LUCK to you and CLASS ACT and To my fellow STL's Teams.....OUR time is coming..... "DERRTY"#2

I made eight cuts after this weekend, that's how my team played, you know I won't lose twice with the same players, but we had Chicken Breasts, Spaghetti, Bud Lights, Hennessey Privlege, Gin, Vodka and a very good time

Ghost what about the 1743?

Dang, Ghost, don't do them like that! It's early, let them build chemistry...But if you want to sponsor, we will take the money...Just send to my coach...New Crew...AAAAAaaaaaayyyy

Ghost were we staying in Memphis I thought Bridgeton tourny was cancelled.

COACH MIKE, I AM GOING TO NEED FOR YOU TO PAY ATTENTION, NOW I KNOW THAT YOU SAW MY POST...LOL DON'T MAKE ME GET YOU, HIT ME UP ASAP I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

greystone let wolfe know how you did this past weekend..lol lol lol lol .........

hey wolf...give me a buzz....314 503-0886...or email me an address....YD#2

Hey Saint Louis,

If Class Act/Easton is so great, then come and play where the real player's play. Why are you hiding in the grey division? The best play in the upper brackets, stop hiding!!!!

Terence W. McDaniel/Pace Electronics/TPS#3
WINNER'S COMPETE

To Greystone player,we just had a good tournament that's all.Much respectto Carlos,preacher,and my derrty Ro.I hope you and your team tha best and to pace's player,stay healthy and have a good summer.To my class-act fam one-vision one-heartbeat allways!!!!!

One mo thing happy b/day to our m.v.p. T-Mac great tourn!!!

GREAT WIN THIS WEEKEND...I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER!

BEFORE ANOTHER PACE PLAYER SPEAKS. PLAY ON THE CIRCUIT BEFORE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SOMTHING. FROM ME TO YOU TERRENCE SHUT UP AND WORRY ABUOT PACE AND PACE ONLY.

Great job guys!! Zone3 see ya in Aiken. LOL

Hello Mama

#2 church you funny bro ...I just laugh at clowns who post just to start mess. I didnt think any greystone player posted that mess. Because any greystone player knows by now they are in different divisions...... PUFF PUFF PASS DOG

Guys great job this weekend, played and carried ourselves like true champions and thats important.No need to compliment on our critics opinions of us just keep out working them, which shouldn't be to hard because they are to busy getting on the board sneak dissn. Go hit take ground balls and fly balls instead of taking shots at people on the computer.ONE VISION ONE HEARTBEAT.

Wolf,
how come nobody from greystone told you how they did last weekend yet....lol...lol...

to the dancingclown how bout you tell us what you did this weekend? graystone went out to play super major teams in which you will never get to play against and the two loses came to the team that won it and second place. see playing those teams only makes the gmen better so how bout you put it out there who you play for and im sure graystone can make it happen. good job class act on you tournment victory

Good job Class-Act, Air Mac, Greystone, Atl Storm and all other winners who represent BASA. When you go to these"other" Tournaments you guys are carrying our flag, rep it well in Victory and in defeat.

like i said yesterday dancingbear......it can't be too healthy to type while wolf's man apples are lodged in your throat. you should probably do something about that. wolf knows how graystone played over the weekend, he called our sponsor all weekend.

First of all lets root for all the teams that play elsewere than BASA when we play we represent the entire organization it's not easy playing in other ass. we have so many teams umps etc.trying too stop us from winning so props too all.

I would like to say to all tha so-called #####'s,basa is what we are when we go to these other orgn! as you know being tha only black team in a tourn, tha odds are against you. We as black people have to play three times as hard bcuzz they (WHITE PLAYERS) think by LAW that they THINK there better than use and that we don't no how to act or that our butts get tight when tha pressure comes in our way on there circuit. It's ashame that so-called (BASA PLAYERS) has to down each other when we as blacks do well in non-basa tourn.I have much respect and love for basa and tha whole intired families.Graystone player we as a family where proud of you all in Cali early this year bcuzz you repped B A S A too its fullest and yes it's no secret that i built my team to beat you and BBQ b4 you all got bumped up to comp.My team is a super-rec team that put up 31 runs with just hitting 1 hr.Make a long story short,if you feel that class-act is a thret to tha other super-rec teams than do something about it like work on your game bcuzz between monday through friday you know what you have to do b4 you go to work on sat and sunday.Best of luck to everyone in S.C. and travel safely!!!!!! CAN'T HIT CAN'T WIN!! ONE-VISION ONE-HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!

CONGRATS

Good Job Act! Wolf, u said it best, they don't want u to win that $$$$! Way to do it anyway. Who is dancinbear? Just asking cuz u sound like a for real hater! We already know 'bout Pace, ughhh!

Wolf,are we announcing our last addition to the class-act family or is it a suprise?

What does that have to do with this topic?

just a player.....why? single out YD's....what the problem....you want to play with 'em...just asking...or do you play? for who?

I hpoe everyone from all over that's going to Aikens a safe and blessed trip.I guess wolf it'll be when we get to Aikens.I'll talk to you tonight at the meeting.

just a player....Young Dudes accept our actions....the home plate ump has it in for us since we have been playing league play out there....we were rob of that game and I have talked to the Bridgeton Coordinator...and errythang has been discussed....if we have offend our peoples we apologize....but errythang is cool....we just let the ump get the best of us....it didn't kill us only made us stronger...YD#2

greystone,
well since you act like you dont know who i am,i'll help you out..i pitched for pace and won your usssa black world..i pitched for the best b team in your city Freeze..i also have pitched on the biggest stage that you are trying to get to with greystone by playing in these a / major tournies , and that would be the usssa major world series at Disney. i also have pitched creative stucco, i think that should cover this topic.i am currently pitching for a team out of Kansas city called the KVB/SIDEWINDERS..

No hate hear im from Ohio, just every once in awhile get tired of hearing all the praise about your squad.So i thought i would have a little fun with you on a bad weekend..Good luck in Aikens and have a safe trip....

be4ar

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY?

WHATS UP GUYS,SHOUT OUTS TO CLASS ACT, E WEST#34,MIKE WELLS/COACH OF CLASS ACT,MVP RHODNEY,THE REPORTER,GRAYSTONE PLAYERS,RUSH AUTO CANES,ALLNET,TEAM NATI,TEAM BRING IT,SUGAR BEAR AND HIS LADY TEAM,DAVIDA#7,BASA TEAM,WOLF,2006 BASA SUPER DRAFT TEAMMATES, ,PRIMETIME,GFM,PACE,CHURCH,THEM HOT GIRLS,GA MIXX,LMS,MUDDY AND HIS TEAM,T/W HARD TIMES,TEAM DYNASTY,EASTSIDE PLAYERS,ZONE#3,WILLIE BROWN, REGGIE BROWN,SMALLZ,D12,LIL G,BIG SWOL9,DUKE,TEAM BBQ,CAIL GOLD,VERNON SLATER,GREENE#44,DURRTY REDD,PT#30,T/W ELECTRIC,SETH,REGGIE,NO LIMIT TEAM,YD#12,NIG G,2CENTS,FRANCHISE#21,TEAM SLEPPERS,LIA TEAM,THE DRINKER,WEST COAST PLAYERS,Q JAH LOVE,GRAYSTONE COACH MANNY,NIKEY,CEO LOS,MR T,2006 BASA SUPER DRAFT WOMEN CHAMPS,YOUNG DUDES,JUST US,CLEVELAND SHOWTIME,BLAZERS,NODOUT#22,AIR MAC,JB69,TEAM DERRTY,MS ARKANSAS,LONG HAUL/ENOUGH SAID,SHENKA WHALEY,LADY MAGIC,SAPPS TEAM,SUPER SONICS,INCOGNITO,PLAYMAKERS,GREG#1,TEAM DH,DJ WILLIAM#25,502 BOYS,DIAMOND DIVAS,GHOST,NASHVILLE FINEST#21,ATL STORM,RICHARD/ARNITHA BORDEN,SOUTH GA MAGIC,KENNY KEY,ROBERT#19JACKSON,T MAC#3,502 GIRLZ,TONJA RUSELL,BALL OR FALL,DETRIOT STARS,LAKESIDE,DETRIOT MAVS,T/T RAIDERS OF DETROIT,NELLY,AQUONDA CETHAS,LADIES OF LOUISVILLE,EXPOS/ROCAWEAR,TEAM ATL MAGIC,ENUFF SAID,ST LOUIS DIVAS,DANCINGBEAR,DM#18,THE MUSIC MAN, DINSUM#10,SKEET SKEET,WEEDMAN,ESQ#23,CHRIS,ZIGGY,LOTAY#3,SUPER D,FRAZONE,TEAM TAKE OVER,SANDY TUCKER, LISA THOMAS(QUEEN CITY CLASSIC NIT MAY 20-21 CINCINNATI OH, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE THIS YEAR LAST YEAR WAS A BLAST,AND TO ALL THAT I MISS SHOUTOUTS TO YOU ALSO,EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO AKIEN SC,ONE-VISION ONE-HEARTBEAT PEACE LOVE

WHATS UP MR S. TOLBERT #00

DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR GIRL IN AIKEN OK OH YEAH AND THATS THE WAY YOU GIVE A SHOUTOUT

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

Davida he got you beat

LOL...YEAH I KNOW, I TAUGHT HIM WELL

davida#7 i did'nt forget about you see you in aiken sc.

Re: Re: Class Act remains undefeated on the season

Good lookin on da shout out! What's really good! Tell me something, i am trying to get together a new team out of Kentucky. How much is it to register a team in the BASA? Holla at cha boy!

Tolbert, wassup bway! U talked to that lil terrible dude lately? Good luck in Aiken!

... ...WOW....Tolbert#00 What's crackin?....A!...truly how long that shout-out take you get the shout-out of the month award...welcome to HOLLYWOOD ...

well since you asked i got a ring in nsa last year..

thanks for askin...

Dancingbear is the SideWinders from KC.

Hi Mr. Homecoming, It was very nice to meet you in the ATL hope to see you guys in Aiken. Take Care and have a safe trip.

Hey Momma I wont be in Aiken...but looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the family real soon take care.

Good Job class act. Wolf, Hot Rod,Coach
Mike Wells One-Vision

and the winner of the longest shoutout in history goes to #00 S. Tolbert A.K.A Hollywood

Mike,
yes the sidewinders are from kansas city..

HEY,GOOD JOB CLASS ACT! GIVE ME A CALL WOLF,I KNOW YOU GUY ARE COMING TO PLAY IN OUR TOURAMENT. #314 359-5442
HOLLA BACK.

Is this the same 'X' team that 2nQ at Pevely last weekend? Good luck this year.

YES IT IS,BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED,YOU HAVEN PLAYED US
YET.DON'T LET THE 2Q FOOL YA!

Jump Steady sounds like a hater from the Lou I'm sure we can get that late time in your Tournament

HEY! I HEAR YOU MIKE, IT MUST BE. IT'S LATE I'LL SEE ABOUT THAT 1ST GAME TIME FOR U.

u have not played them MEN from DET yet

so much for the undefeated season.........maybe they will remain undefeated in the other associations.

Player what happened, they first game they put up a lot of runs? What happened to the explosive offense?