BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best time at a tournament and why.....................................................

Lets hear the most fun time you ever had at a tournament and why. Did you win it, did you have a good time with friends, did someone get drunk in the hotel and make a complete fool out of themselves .Lets hear from you all, because this board is TO QUIET WAKE UP

Re: Best time at a tournament and why.....................................................

1998 Alabama ASA Class B State Tournament in Cullman, AL. We had a blast! First of all Cullman is considered to be a "dry county", in other words you wouldn't find alcoholic beverages being sold anywhere in the county (bootlegger's only). I'm not sure if that is still the case, but it was fun just sneaking it into the county & hotel. To make it even sweeter, we played the state championship game at 1:00 a.m an won it all. You already know we didn't go to bed until about 5:00, man were we sick the next day.

Re: Best time at a tournament and why.....................................................

THE BEST THING FOR ME IS COMING ALL THE WAY FROM HAWAII AND GETTING A CHANCE TO BE AROUND 10,000 BLACK PEOPLE AT ONE TIME,THERE IS NO GREATER FEELING,ALSO MEETING NEW FRIENDS AND SEEING OLD ONES IS SUCH A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE,THANK GOD FOR BASA SOFTBALL.

I feel you on that one brotha, because last year was my first year back from hawaii and first on the circuit.......I had a ball in Birmingham at worlds last year.I wish you could have witnessed that Atlanta Storm and Derrty game last year, that was off tha chain.

I always have good times at each tournament. I love being around my folks, being able to have fun and enjoy each others company with no drama. I look forward to this every spring.

Superdraft

I'm wit you Ghost. I had a real good time at the draft

ditto Ghost, everybody had a good time at the Supe Draft, it put a softabll bug in you, wanting to play for the rest of the summer