BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are you scared??

Ok, this is crazy that no one will post now.....What' up with that. I know yaw'll was like me when the board went down and wished that it would come back up. Now that it's up aint nobody got anything to say.....WOW!!! Well Ms.Dat do you all want to pay up now or later cause it's just a matter of time before one of yawll get dunked on....ha ha ha

Re: Are you scared??

Homecoming.....

Hey homie what it be like....lol

Nashvilles Finest #21

(Dasha)

I'm here HC. Look's like we are going to ride this one out together

What's up ladies. I'm glad to see some friendly faces. I thought I was gone be on here by my lonesome.

What up board? HC what's up? Everything cool up there in Chitown? I ain't never scurred! Just post your names and stop hiding!

Hey PM #8 Yaz cuz done made it back home yet? Oh yea I know we got your song here in the CHI

I hear ya! Let me know what it is then. I know you and Wade been scheming up there. It's all good though. Yeah he is back.

What's up HC, and everyone, Lil "G" is still here .

What's up PM8? Hadn't seen you around or on much lately. Did you do the draft??? How was it? Hey Homecoming.... nothing cooking right now???? Have a good weekend ALL!!

.....never

"CHURCH"

HEY HC

WHATS GOOD, I AM ALL FOR CHECKING INTO ANYTHING THAT IS POSITIVE ...

HEY PM#8 AKA BONE CRUSHER (I AIN'T NEVER SCURRED) LOL, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY PEOPLES

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

What up Lil "G" and PM8 I will let you know. Tell Wade I will holla at him later I got to run but I will be back in about an hr. So yawll be good till I get back....Holla 1

HC...I'm here too...but about to leave work for the day. It's been a crazy day on the board.

Everyone have a great and safe weekend.

Oh yea the kitchen will be open in about an hr also. So here take some bread and check the menu out. 1

HC...
Always

HC
Is it happy hour? I'll sit for a quick drink.

HC, I told Wade you'll call him later on.

Davida, you know da deal, Never Scurred!

THill, What up? Yeah I was at the draft, chillin not playing. Well, actually I didn't make it to the field I was playing Co-Ed, but I made the White Party and everything was cool. U coming to Aiken? I will be there for sure.

I never give in HC, we have to battle this one out!

Peace out everyone have a good weekend !!!!!

Hey, I'm baaaack and the kitchen and the bar is open. For those that are left we do have drink specials and happy hour is until 8 tonight. Holla back if you still here.

Barkeep, could i get a Corona with a Lime to go with my Mexican Fiesta!!

One cold corona coming right up....would you like a glass with that...how about a shot of teq tooo.

naw, i can drink it out of the bottle..no tequila...not that kind of night!!

Ok well tell my homies Lynn and Amy Homecoming says what's up? Is there anything we can do for you?

I sure will...Well I am off to see Block Party..y'all have a good weekend

HC AND MS DAT

CAN I HAVE A SHIRLEY TEMPLE ON THE ROCKS , SINCE I DON'T DRINK I WILL BE DESIGNATED DRIVER ...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

One Shirley temple coming at you. How about a shrimp salad for dinner?

Me and my partner's are hungry, you ready for this order HC:
50 of your hottest wings w/side of celery
Basket of fries
Order of rolls
2 pitchers of Budweiser
One Blue Motha#^%$& for me
Got IT????!!!!

Oh I got you fo show that was 50 of our hottest wings w/side of celery,basket of fries,order of rolls,2 pitchers of Budweiser and One Blue Motha#^%$& for me
is that correct. Will you be eating in and watching the games or is this to go my sista?

For here please. Also, do you accept checks?

We do for only BASA board members only. Remember membership has it's privilages... ha ha ha

One more thing, could you bring out a roll of tissue with those wings? 'Cause I'm 'bout to be crying and blowing all at the same time when I eat dem d^&n wings

Here you go that was 50 of our hottest wings w/side of celery,basket of fries,order of rolls,2 pitchers of Budweiser and One Blue Motha#^%$& for you. Some tissue and some wet naps for your hands enjoy

Man, these are slammin. Compliments to the chef!

Can I please order a catfish dinner with Louisiana Hot Sauce and mustard. Also, I need some fried okra

THANKS HC FOR THE SHIRLEY TEMPLE, BUT PLEASE NO MORE REFILLS...3 IS MY LIMIT, REMEMBER I HAVE TO DRIVE MS DAT TO HER CRIB , CAN'T HAVE MY DOG DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE

HEY MS ARKANSAS WHATS GOOD GIRL, SORRY THAT I MISSED YOU THIS PAST WEEKEND, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN AIKEN

NB #21,
PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THOSE WINGS ARE, I WANT SOME SOOOOOOO BAD, BUT I CAN'T HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW...DANG DANG DANG

Hey Davida! I'm doing good! How are you? I am soooo hungry and I wish Homecoming would hurry up and prepare my catfish dinner and fried okra. I guess he is still working on N.B. #21 order. I'm sorry that I missed you last weekend also. I will not be in Aiken but I will be at the Memphis Classic. I'm hoping to meet you and the other board members that I did not meet in the ATL real soon. Have a great weekend!

SAME HERE GIRL...WE WON'T BE IN MEMPHIS, BUT I WILL HIT YOU UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK OK, TAKE CARE AND HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND...

GOODNIGHT TO ALL AND THANKS HC THE SALAD WAS STRAIGHT

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

Ms. A whats up? You know HC got what you need and for being so patient you get an extra piece of catfish and if you want we got some fresh bananna pudding.

That's okay Davida. When you are able to have some HC will fry you up a batch. He's up 24/7.

A brotha gotta up and get that money. Not to mention it's some go od games on tonight so it will be a long one.

Thanks for the extra piece of catfish. Can I have a slice of cheesecake instead banana pudding? I don't like bananas.

Sure you can what kind would you like? Choc, cheerry, strawberry, we got all kinds.

I'll take a slice of strawberry with whip cream on top.

Sorry HC, but I got to leave you to close by yourself. I'll drop by in the morning before open and help you mop the floors and wash some of those dirty pans.
D$&n the health department is going to shut you down, leaving dirty dishes around and nasty tables overnight attract rats and roaches.

Well I got one slice of strawberry with cool whip
on top
Would you like another refill of your soda pop
I hope you enjoyed the service we want everything to be great
Dont forget to tell others where you just ate
Tell them in Homecoming's kitchen we have the best food for miles around
Maybe one day soon we will have one in your town
Here in the kitchen you get service with a smile
Next time you come back we want you to stay a while...AAAAYYYYY

Never that NB#21 I cant stand a nasty kitchen so it all gets done tonight. You see

Here in the kitchen everything stays clean
Mamma would get upset if you know what I mean
I can still hear her say boy get in there and clean up that mess
You know I'm coming in there with the white glove test
Clean off the table, mop the floors, and dont leave nothing in that sink
Make sure you change that water or that stuff gone stink

Yes, I want a refill of my soda before I hit the road. I promise to come again when I'm in your town. I'm looking forward in you building one of your kitchens in my town.

Not a problem on your refill
I hope you had a good meal
You know here in the kitchen we aim to please
Make sure you bundle up we dont want you to freeze
You know here in the Chi it gets gold as hell
Dont forget you got your friends to tell.

Well it looks like it's time for the kitchen to close
I hope everyone knows
Just how much fun I have had to day
It got off to a rocky start
But I'm glad we didn't let that keep us apart
We came back together to finish the day out
For a miniute there I know we all had some boubt
To make the board better they had to enforce some rules
Maybe now we wont have any more duels
Well it time for me to lay it down
I will see you all sometime in your town