BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION ALL MESSAGE BOARD PARTICIPANTS

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
We have now instituted a ZERO TOLERANCE for posting inappropriate messages to the board. You will no longer be able to post messages without using your real name or names we have already come to recognize on the board.

Any posting not stating your name will be deleted immediately.

There will also be no posting of any other association's tournament information, which also includes results.

Any further inapropriate messages will cause the message board to be suspended permanently.

I am sure I can count on all of your cooperation. Let's all work together to keep a good thing going!!!

Re: ATTENTION ALL MESSAGE BOARD PARTICIPANTS

I'm with that.

Thank you !!!!!!!

FO SHO

no disrespect to the basa staff,my bag brother i should have checked with your staff before i posted info about our tourney in hawaii,i sincerely hope you accept my misapporiate behavior as unacceptable.thank you bro.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,I hear you, now let's see who will speak their mind

Alamo,

You are OK. I don't think there are any conflicts of interest between BASA and tournaments in Hawaii. Good to see we are reaching you guys though.

dear basa staff please give me a call at 808 671-4990,just remember i'm 5 hours behind you,i would like to communicate with you all in regards to tourney play on the islands,maybe when the basa season is over,november is probably a great time to visit our beautiful island of oahu,also there is an invitational tourney in maui during november ,dates to be announced. i think a trip to the islands can serve as a great treat especially after the grueling season of basa softball.thank you and god bless hope to talk with you soon.

THAT'LL TEACH'EM

Yep that about sums it up in a nut shell!!!!!!

Ha ha ha RUN TELL DAT........It's better quiet today....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF.

I GUESS I'LL EITHER HAVE TO REFRAIN FROM POSTING OR FIND ANOTHER NAME. EVEN THOUGH THOSE THAT MATTER KNOW WHO I AM AND HOW I RESPOND IT SEEMS AS THOUGH OTHERS LIKE MY BOARD NAME SO MUCH THAT THEY KEEP USING IT.