BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question for the day what did your ex- do to let you know it was over

At the end of every relationship ther's that one incident that breaks the camel's back, you just know you can take no more and have come to the end of the road, some people say stay together for the kids, but you should not stay together if both of you are miserable, it is better to separate and be happy, it's possible to be a better parent and be separated with understanding and communication

Re: question for the day what did your ex- do to let you know it was over

it depends on the dynamics of the relationship that the parents have with each other and with their children. I know of couples who remain living together but are not in a relationship. It seems to work out as long as neither parent bring their "outside" lives into the home. My question would be on this is, when would be a good time to tell the child or children that their parents are not in a relationship and see other people?

how do you begin to tell the children that, is that what you call an open relationship. Don't feeling get in the way, and what about the other people involved won't they want more time at some point

Ghost.....

I have to give to you.... You have good topics but you are crazy lol

Nashvilles Finest #21

With one of the couples I know, the parents do not have the "in love" feelings for each other. It is not an open relationship either. They do date but nothing serious has come out of it.

so do you call that cheating, that prevents them from finding someone who they could really care about, yesterday the women said they would not be involved with a married man unless they had low self esteem, which way is it

well, this couple is not married. they may be avoiding child support or fear of not seeing the children. but according to them, they get along with each better as friends than mates.

i don't think it is cheating if there is an understanding.

if they were married, then it would be a different story.

SO THEY ARE ROOMATES THAT OCASSIONALLY SLEEP TOGETHER AND HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME KIDS HUH

They were in a relationship until about one year ago. Their child is 8 years old. To be real, they probably are still sleeping together. Friends with benefits, right?

EVERYBODY NEED A GIRL LIKE THAT

Wait a minute...homegirl hasn't worked in 10 years and she refuses to work. Plus, she has a degree. You want to be with a woman who refuses to work? I really think that is the main reason why they are not "together".

I see you Jerry Springer!!

Everyday you hear something strange in a relationship. It just makes me appreciate the fact that what I have is special.

i hear you Drinker