BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's Up?

Just wanted to give shout outs to the board regulars(you know who you are) and the BASA fam. Looking forward to meeting everybody in Aiken. We definately have to get a group pic of the board regulars.

Re: What's Up?

what's up Big Al...did you check with those ladies on the Base? HIt my inbox

WHAT UP BIG AL AND MS.DAT,I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.

SWEAT,L.M.S.

hey sweat I am still waiting on that video!!

Am I a board regular yet??

Sure, it's all love here. Where you reppin?

HEYYYY SOUTHERN GIRL...

OF COURSE YOU ARE, MS DAT IS A SWEETHEART, SHE WELCOMES EVERYONE WITH OPEN ARMS

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Thanks?
Reppin... well lets say i'm working on it.
Can anyone tell me where or how to get a official copy of BASA rules?

Yes Southern Girl request it from the BASA Staff.

Hey Southern girl ,my teamamte at the draft, you are officially a regular, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!

What's up Ms. DAT? Staying warm? Forgot to say thanks for the pics. 'preciate it!

what's up NB!! girl it was snowing yesterday!! Keep your head up, those kids need you at that school!! you know my better half is a high school PE teacher and coach, so I feel you on the type of day you had

MS DAT

WHATS UP GIRL? OOOH LORD I'M FULL FROM EARLIER WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE???

girl, not too long getting home..Just finishing cooking up my mexican fiesta dinner...line UP..Nachos, taquitos, tacos, etc

DANG GIRL...YOU BETTER GO """YO QUEDO TACO BELL"

Ms. Dat, you gone make a brother make a run over the border.(to cheese country)

come on AL!! tell Herb, Geno, Eugene, Kenny and the fellas they are welcome too..BYOC..BRing your own Corona..hey when is y'all next fundraiser at the bar?

Big Al you play on the team with Ken Norton? We played against him In Kankakee at the end of this summer.

Ms. DAT,
Always go keep my head up, can't let them get the best of you. I tell them they have two choses, do what they are told or get the h#ll slapped out of them

Spell check...choices

Snake was with the Chi-Town Reds but finished last year with Team 317. He's not with us. He's a good guy, we always have conversations about our kids not cleaning their rooms.

Hey Everybody! I hope you all had a great day. Also, have a good weekend. Stay bless!