BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Church

Church, Prez. haven't heard from you today somebody give him the password.

Re: Church

lil G are you my homegirl known as gina

The one and only . Who is this? Hit the box, and tell me.

nothing to it i was just curious. did not recognize your post name.

The prez is chillen....What up Mike Wells?

It's all good, Wassup Homecoming.

Was up Lil "G"

CHURCH WHERE ARE YOU? HOLLA AT US MAN... REAL BORING DEPRESSING CONVERSATIONS ARE GOING ON RIGHT NOW ON THE BOARD//// dID YOU AWAY OR SOMETHING. THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT THEY ATE FOR BREAKFAST AND ARE REALLY ENTHUASED ABOUT it. please help church///

Curious, I have recieved word from the Green House and the Prez is and will be busy for the rest of the day. So since you brought this up why dont you start some real talk and we can go from there. Head of Top Flight out.1

/// i will leave that up to prez , church/.

Oh so you dont really want to talk then hugh??

i do. I just enjoy his topics, they get aa lot of peoples intrested.

OK curious I agree with you there....but my thing is if Church had to leave what would you do??? I think that should be a topic that we can talk about........Do you need another person to lead you in any way.....or are you a leader and have the abitlity to lead and motivate others.....As black people we often sit back and wait on others to tell us where to go and how to go.....when to sit and when to sit up...it's almost like a slave mentality that we have that we need someone to tell us what to do. Instead of taking charge and doing it ourselves. WOW that sound like some real talk there....Curious holla back at ya boy Ex. 1

Yeah Ex, sounds like you were trying to do some real talk with Curious. But, hey give him a break... he didn't say he couldn't start a topic, but he alike others always seems to get more stirred up when Church starts them. But all's well... someone will get the board going if not today then tomorrow because.... it will be TGIF!!!! Have a blessed evening...

i feel you exodus, just some poeples are mad to lead and some r made 2 follow. church// is a leader//, i'm just saying i enjoy his topics, not saying that i'm a follower, he keeps it hype, it's just dull..

I feel what you and THill saying I'm not saying that you not a leader but just when the Prez is busy we cant let the board be boaring in your opinion. I just threw a topic out there to see what I could see. ya feel me......its all good.