BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO

HELLO ANYBODY HERE?

Re: HELLO

What up PT 30? I'm here

what y'all doing up that late anyway??

JUST CHILLIN MS DAT, JUST CHILLIN. HOW DID THAT SHIRT WORK OUT 4 YA?

PT30,IM WIT YOU BRA'

HOMECOMING AND MS. DAT,SWEAT'S IN THE HO

What's up wit everyone this morning?

I'm makin' it work PT!!

good morning everyone

Man can we get some breakfast jump'n off this morning. Some bacon and eggs, bis and sausage gravey, some pancakes sumtin.

What's up everyone. I just picked me up a chicken biscuit with cheese, waffle fries, and a bowl of fruit from Chick-Fil-A. And it is soooo good. Can you taste it Homecomeing? Here I'll send you a piece

Homecoming
I want an omelette with lots of cheese and orange juice and some fruit on the side.

See thats what I'm talking about.... Yea I can just tast it now....

Ms Miller what you think about some of thick cut ham steak with some scrambled eggs with cheese cooked in the eggs, a bowl of grits wit just a little bit of butter and some OJ......hmmm got to go get something to eat done made myself hungry.

Hey

What up lady softball player...you having breakfast wit us this morning. Ms.Dat cooking this morning.

see there y'all go, and all a sista got time for this morning is a bowl of cheerios....

Good Morning Everyone I have lots of energy this morning..I AM BLESSED!!!!!

You guys are making me hungry...but all that food is a bit much for me!!!

Have a wonderful day!

That sounds real good HC. Please don't forget the

I am motivate to cook that tomorrow morning.

you caught me on a bad day HC, ain't got time to cook, on my way to that hustle, teaching these other folks about white priveledge...but after I get done battling with them, I am sure I will be ready for lunch!! You frying up some bologna sandwiches for lunch???

Yea I can handle that.....You want that thick country style bologna fried with tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, you know like momma use to make where the grease be dripp'n down ya arm.

GOODMORNING EVERYONE

WHATS GOING ON PT 30, HC, MS DAT, HOT #11, MS MILLER, DINSUM, AND EVERYONE ELSE...I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN STAY ON THIS SITE, YALL MAKING A SISTA HUNGRY. ALL I GOT IS A BANANA AND AN AND FOR BREAKFAST...HEY MS DAT, PT 30 AND HC WAS ON EARLIER B/C THEY WERE DRAWING UP PLANS ON HOW THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE US DOWN ON THE COURT ...

HEY MS MILLER DON'T EAT TOO MUCH TODAY, REMEMBER WE GOT TO GET OUR LUNCH ON TOMORROW

SO HOW IS EVERYONES MORNING???

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

OOPS, MY BAD, JUST 1 BANANA AND 1 APPLE...DANG I NEED TO WAKE UP LOL

Now you know you dont want us to add PT 30 to the team. PT30 lets get em on the court we can pick and roll all day and then dunk on em....

OH PLEASE PT #30 IS NO THREAT ...JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT

Anyone can be a threat on the court as long as you know the basics. He sets the pick and roll to the basket, get the pass and dunk not to hard for us. Or one of us step out and hit the 3333333 and it's all good.

OH BROTHER...MS DAT PLEASE GET HC...HE GOT NKOs SYMPTOMS (DILERIA)

Ms.Dat cant help you today. You all by your lonesom. ha ha and beside what she gone do anyway.

That's all we needed was Shaq in the middle to go along with Labron, D-Wade, and AI.....yawll in trouble

Hello everyone! Lets all gather and ................................. . Life is just so good right now, I'm soooooooo happy today. Ms. Miller I'll call you in a minute.
Hey Church where you at? Oh come here boy ............................

Good Morning Everyone. PT30,MS.DAT,DINSUM MY BOY,MS.NASHVILLE,WOLF,CLAY,JAMIE,AND THE WHOLE BASA FAMILY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AKIENS.SEE YA THERE

Wassup Everyone , Just through. Got to go now.

Hello Jarvis(LMS) thanks for the SHOUT-out see you in Aiken....... Lets all gather and ...................................

Hey Davida and Ms. Nashville

Davida, don't worry, you know I can eat!!!

Ms. Nashville, call me on my work phone cuz my cell is dead.

I guess I missed breakfast, what’s for lunch?

We will be open for lunch shortly. Gotta change over the menu and get the kitchen ready...holla back in a few. ha ha ha

WHATS UP SOUTHERN GIRL...

I GOT AN APPLE FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE...I BROUGHT AN EXTRA ...HEY YOU GOT MAIL

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

WHAT UP BIG BROTHER,PT30,SHOW19,HOMECOMING,BABY SISTERS LIL"G",DAVIDA#7,NASHVILLE FINEST,MS.MILLER,AND MS.NASHVILLE.WE GONE LET IT DO WHAT IT DO,BASICALLY.YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY.ONE LOVE,L.M.S.

Hey DinNsum

MS.MILLER,I LIKE THE 2 N'S,YOU ARE ALRIGHT WITH ME.

WHATS UP DINSUM, ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE MEETING COOL BROTHERS SUCH AS YOURSELF.SEE YA SOON

Dinsum, two n's like in Deanna

We are now open for lunch....since like I said earlier we got them fried bologna samiches wit da red ring around the outside of the bologna, grilled chckn salads for those on a diet. You want it we got it.....ha ha ha

Hey Dinsum! Wuz up man? ..........................................

HC, give me dat grilled chick sandwich with pickles, mustard, lettuce, salt and pepper. Bottle water on the side. You got Sun Chips - cheddar flavor?

WOuld you like cheese on that samich...and the chips right over there on the wall. help ya self....AAAAYYYY

HEY HC...

LET ME GET AAAAAAA, DANG
LET ME GET AAAAAAA, DANG
OK OK LET ME GET AAAAAA CEASAR SALAD AND SOME GRILLED SHRIMP ON THE SIDE, CAN'T EAT MEAT JUST SEAFOOD ALSO A 240Z DASANI

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Nope no cheese this time.

I'll take the apple.
But I'm a big girl.

Ok, no cheese for Ms.Miller and a shrimp salad for Davida.....ok now we do have a new special for today also it's a grilled chicken philly.....for the low with all the trimmings holla back.

Ms.Nashville Hit me up when you see this. Just tried calling you.

SOUTHERN GIRL...

I HEAR YA, HEY YOU BETTER PLACE THAT ORDER THEN LIKE I HAD TO DO...I AM GOING TO KEEP THAT APPLE FOR A RAINING DAY

O.k I'll call you at about 12:00.. Do It Do It Do It... Hot#11

Hey BASA family, Davida, HC and the rest of the bunch. Davida I know were all cool and all that, but I got to tell you that PT30 has a tough game of hoops, see the Bible says not to boost upon yourself it's not worthy, that's why I'm rsponding and his not. Bring a basketball with you to Aikens. let's have some fun.

What up Rick? Thanks for the info. Davida I told you we got this on lock...yawll might want to come up with another plan.

I’ll take the tilapia, with a side of wild rice, broccoli and green beans.

I got to have my green vegetable if I want to grow up with strong bones and muscles like “Dem Gulls from GA MIXX, JUST US and Enough Said.

Did someone say hoops/

HEYYYY MR RICK...
HOW ARE YOU TODAY??? OK NOW I KNOW THAT PT#30 IS YOUR BOY AND ALL, BUT I WILL HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT ...I WILL DEFINITELY BRING THAT TO AIKEN THOUGH, OH AND TELL MS ARNITHA THAT I SAY HELLO AS WELL

HC,
IF YOU DON'T STOP CO-SIGNING I KNOW SOMETHING

ugh oh ladies looks like the men have another baller and he's about 6'4' now what you gone do....Where dey at 911 where dey at? Hey Dasha here lizard, lizard, lizard.....lol
and that order will be right up

SOUTERN GIRL...
YOU SOOOOOOOO CRAZY

HC...
IS MY SALAD READY YET??? YOU GOT MY STOMACH TOUCHING MY BACK OVER HERE

NASHVILLES FINEST #21 (DASHA) WON'T BE AROUND TODAY, WE HAD A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY PASS AWAY SUNDAY AFTERNOON, SHE IS ATTENDING THE SERVICES...

CLAY,
PLEASE DON'T DO BIG BROTHER...DON'T LET THEM GET YOU CAUGHT UP IN THE BEATDOWN THAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE

Here is your salad and Southern Girl here is your talipia and your wild rice, broccoli, and green beans. We gone need you grow up good and strong.

Ok ladies it looks like you are about to get more than you can handle.....you might want to re-think playing us. We are locked and loaded and we have you in our sights

Homecoming's in da kitchen
Over by the stove
If you want some bread
Then we got dem butter rolls

If you want some chicken
Or maybe even some shrimp
It may cost you a little
or it may cost you a
fimp.......AAAAYYYYYY

Dang can I get my order in.......I'm scared to post ...you need a password word now in order to reply.....I guess this site will be under a code 14-13456.....Oh well, What's up friendliy board member...

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF...

Welcome to da kitchen Greene what can we do for ya?

I'll take the catfish sandwich(ketchup,little mustard,extra extra mayo,hot sauce)...also I would like a pepsi....and please fry my fish soft....Thanks....Oh and don't forget the Hush Puppies....

And can I have a poem while I wait

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

WHATS UP GREENE GIRL , YOU COMING TO AIKEN???

Wouldn't miss it for anything....My team isn't going be I'll be their.....CHEERING.....I'll have to holla at you when I see you...

And any other family faces.....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

FO SHO HEY WHY DIDN'T YOU ORDER THE CHICKEN WINGS LIKE IN TALLAHASSEE

Dang homecoming my sandwich isn't ready yet....I feel like i'm in tallahassee waiting on that chicken and fries....And it better not be cold....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

HC YOU BETTER HURRY UP WITH HER FOOD, MAN YOU DON'T WANT HER TO SNAP LIKE SHE DID IN TALLAHASSEE, THATS OK GREENE, YOU CAN DUNK ON HIM IN THE GAME OK...

Yeah him and NKO......

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF..

Oh fo show...here in the kitchen we aim to please.

Lord I feel closer to you than ever before
With all the blessings you have given me I can not ignore
You have kept me safe from all hurt harm and danger
I thank you lord for being slow to anger
I know that I have not always done what was right
I thank you Lord for being a guiding light
Because of all that you do
I really just want to worship you. (end)

Greene your order is up be blessed.

That was very nice and Thanks for the sandwich cook just right....you could have fried the Hush puppies just alittle bit long but it's good....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Here in the kitchen you have to be patient for good food, we got food for the stomach and food for the soul.
Food like this isn't good when it's rushed or cold
Slow down and take your time
If you give me a few I can come up with some lines
I try not to hurry or go to fast
I like to take me time so the thoughts will last
I hope you like it cause it was for you
Come again and allow HC to do what he do....AAAAYYYY

YEAH GREENE, LETS JUST DUNK ON THEM THE WHOLE GAME, I HAVE A DUNK WITH NKO AND WADES NAME ON IT

THANKS FOR LUNCH HC, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU OPEN UP FOR DINNER

HC i'm going to have to put this on my credit until payday...I was so caught up in the lunch rush that I forget that i didn't have and money......Oh well....I'm good for it I THINK!!!!

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF..

Holla at yer boy around 3:00 or so thats central time and we gone have a Justice League special...for the low. Greene sorry about that they on the house. We aim to please....but dont yawll get no ideas about complaing to get free food.....I see them wheels turning ha ha ha.....FLAAAAAVA FLAAAAAV

Spell check (ANY)

Greene, don't make me use your whole name...

Just checkin in, Whats up PT30,Diva Davida ,Sweat(Dinsum),Dasy Dasha(Gangsta Boo)and my SOROOR Hot Girl#11 see you this weekend.

WHAT UP T-BROWN(NODOUBT9)...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND

T-brown, what time do you play Saturday?

what is the 3:00 special, and do you deliver? ya know it is a snow storm up here today, and I don't plan on coming back out in this weather

Today we have the Justice League Special which is Fried chicken,ribs,greens,mac and cheese,potatoe salad, and desert...$6.50 holla back. We do deliver might have to get on the G5 to get it there but we will get it there.

Hey Homecoming.... are the ribs falling off the bone???

The falling off the bone and when I say falling off the bone I mean they tender....you will see.

what kind of greens? Mustards, or collards

both, I told you we got errrr thang

We hit the field at 11:00

IM BACK BETTER LATE THAN NEVER ANYWAY I WANT SOME GREENS AND RIBS PLUS HC AND WADE GET DAVIDA AND MS DAT, FULL SO THAT WE CAN PUNISH EM!!!!!!!!!! THROW IT DOWN LOW 2 ME DAVIDA GOT A CHICKEN BONE N HER MOUTH.

HA HA, SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW PT #30, ITS A GRILLED SHRIMP NOT A CHICKEN BONE, NOT TAKE THAT, YEP THAT WAS A 3 IN YO FACE ...

DANG. I MEANT "NOW" TAKE THAT

yeah 3 pc snack with a big thing of fries HC, where u at.

Fellas, late checking in again, but just give me the rock.

We just finished our season for back-to-back city league titles.

Our offense is really simple, we run two plays.

First Play, Give 911 the ball.
Second Play, If 911 isn't open, wait until he gets open

OH LAWD, HEY LADIES, FOUND US A BALL HOG ALREADY, THEY WILL NEVER BEAT US NOW, 911 IS GOING TO SHOT YALL OUT THE GAME HC & PT #30 ...

DANG I MEANT "SHOOT", MAN I AM ABOUT TO GO HOME, I CAN'T TYPE ANYMORE, GETTING VERY SLEEPY

please, all we have to do is pull out a camera and Clay will run teh otehr way, so he won't be a problem

You didn't know I wear a .

my bad, spell check, run the other way

Hey fella's I had to go to the store to get more supplies for the kitchen. Them hungry women done at up errr thang in da store. 911 I got you I'm a pure point love to pass the rock and play "d" so I will tell you what we gone run the pick and roll with PT #30 if they sag down to stop that we got 911 and Wade and NKO ready to drop the 3 oooppppps der it is. Bang got em....we got action.AAAAAAYYYYYY

WOW....I guess everyone is watching the games.

What up Southern Girl whatcha up too?

HC,

DON'T EVEN TRY IT, DON'T BE BLAMING THE LADIES B/C YOU RAN OUT OF FOOD...YOU KNEW WE WERE COMING YOU SHOULD HAVE DOUBLED YOUR ORDER ...WE LADIES DON'T TRY TO EAT LIKE LITTLE BIRDS YOU KNOW, WE REALLY KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN
OH AND BY THE WAY, DON'T BE PUTTING ALL OF THAT GREASE IN OUR FOOD MAKING US ALL THICK AND STUFF
, WE STILL GONNA GET YOU ON THE COURT

What up!!
I'm watching Southern now!

y you all want just call each other and talk. There should be a fee for the amount of posts you 2 make.

What up Davida.....you know all me stuff is made with the leanest ingredients. Although we like the women pretty face and thick in the waste we want you to be healthy. AAAAYYYYYY I'm sorry to hear that you watching Southern cause I'm watching Duke.

LOL ...LOL

Get a room why dont you do just that get a room.

Betta yet why dont you get a name and then come back and holla potna! ha ha ha as my boy would say

Well I thought I would give you all a bed time rhyme
Always an original always a one of a kind
Tonight I pray you get a good nights sleep
Turns the light all the way down and dont make a peep
Tomorrow I look forward to talking to all of you
Thanks for coming out and doing what we do
Today was real kool and really kinda mellow
Thanks for checking the post titeled Hello

THAT BOY IS GOOD, AND 2 "GET A ROOM" NKO, MAY I ...... GET THA FUNK OUT OUR ZONE.

You can use it any time PT30. I like that.

Wuz up NKO? THANKS