BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA WORLD

Where is the BASA World going to be held at, I have heard Ohio, and know someone just said Florida, any help please.

Re: BASA WORLD

I hope not in Florida, last time I was out there in September 04 for U-trip C worlds, we went to a 1 pitch tourney because of Hurricane Jeanne...September is smack dab in the middle of Hurricane season out that way....Come out to Cali!!

Has anyone heard when the decision is going to be made on the locations (both coed and men's~women's)? Got to get tickets b4 they get CRAZY expen$ive! Rumour mills flyin..Cinci-Columbus-Cali... Just wonderin when to start lookin for the answer...Peace OUT

check out the profile for this week. The world is in Cincy and I'm not sure about the co-ed

Worlds are in Cincy, Co-Ed Worlds are in Nashville. Straight from the top, check out the boss's interview.

The iformation to both is on the front page of the BASA Website. Cincinnati and nashville.

HC, we must have been typing at the same time. What park in Cincy?

More like Parks. Looks like we might be spread out again.

there are alot of nice parks in cincy..and several are very close in proximity..this should work well...but columbus is the place to be for everyone to be at the same park..maybe next year..