BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA STAFF

Did somebody say something really bad on the post about cheating why is it gone

Re: BASA STAFF

Ridiculous.

was not me i dont think so

I wish i could have read it if it was that provocative
it must have been really bad for you take the whole subject away so I trust your judgment

Ghost I am going to start calling you Jerry Springer

How do I email Basa Staff

MS DAT

I SECOND THAT MADAM PREZ, JERRY SPRINGER IT IS...
MR.GHOST I AM GOING TO GET YOU IN AIKEN,SC LOL OH YEAH I WANT ANOTHER SHIRT RED THIS TIME

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

staff@basasoftball.com

Won't see me till Memphis and you get Blue, white the red

hey Ghost I want a t-shirt too

Ghost just as long as you don't forget mine......

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF...

what's up Greene, I e-mailed you yesterday, hit me back!!

MR GHOST:

OK THANKS IN ADVANCE CRAZY, CAN A SISTA GET A LG THIS TIME INSTEAD OF A 5X, AND COULD YOU GET MY GIRL MS DAT WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND THEN THERE IS MY MOM/DAD, SISTER, HER KIDS, MY GRANDMA, 2 COUSINS, MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR AND MY EMPLOYEES...NAW JUST KIDDING , MS DAT AND I ARE THE ONLY ONES

WHATS UP GREENE???

Ghost I know what you can do since your shirt is a hot item, raffle it off.

stay out of this NKO!! why you trying to keep me from getting my shirt??

Ms. Dat, Greene#44, and Davida I have the original one and we can swap one of your for one of ours. How about that Ms. Dat you will get one I know fo sho. Now the other two have one but the other shirt is of the change

Sorry Spell Check, it is off the chain!!!!

DANG NKO (MIA), I CHECKED ON THAT AND I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING, HIT MY BOX OK

Ok Davida I will try it again!

Ms. DAT.....you get the shirt with no sleeves and Buckles....with this on so you won't hurt yourself ,

Yeah Nkozone I think you better stay out of this....I know how you look and your a shorty....Don't make me get Davida on you...

Greene#44...
Signing....OFF..

What's up Madam Prez.. I already put a bug in Tonya ear.....Davida davida davida....What's up lady how are things poping with you.....

Do you see how Nko trying to throw a monkeywrench in our hustle....

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF

oh no you didn't Church...you trying to call me crazy?? you better look in the mirror and see what you see past all that smoke

Now yall know I'm trick tracey, dick tracey lil bro so the ladies can have whatever they want

I am not scared Greene#44 and on Davida she is like a little puppy, just give her something to eat and she will sit back and watch. Greene#44 I heard you hoop too. We is going to have to hoop you'll out one tournament. So Greene#44 if you want to stay on my good side just chill because Davida and her sister is trouble. Davida tell Nashville Finest if you have any lizzards yet. Now it is time for all you guys to get the funk out of my zone.

Thanks Ghost, and tell Poppa Ghost I send my love!!

Thanks for the pic's Ms dat, their the only one's of me from the tourney

WHATS UP GREENE GIRL,
SORRY I COULDN'T HOLLA AT YOU THIS PAST WEEKEND, SEE YOU IN AIKEN THOUGH...GIRL NKO NO BETTER, HE ALREADY KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH ME , I WILL PICK HIS BUTT UP AND TOSS HIM SOMEWHERE

Greene#44, Davida, and Ms. Dat you'll no that Ghost lies a lot and if you ask him tomorrow he might not remember. I aint afraid of no Ghost. Ghost they are hitting at Fairground at 2:30PM today holla back if you can make it.

No problem, you know all y'all form the Lou is special to me...y'all know my people there so that's make us fam too!!

....this is what I see after ..... ... ... ....say you sorry.....

I'm on my way

OH NO NKO, DON'T BE TRYING TO STEAL OUR PLAYER, GREENE IS ROLLING W/US (BASKETBALL) BABY!!!

Yeah I play B-ball....I guess I'll try to stay on your good side if there is something in it for me.......hmmmmm....maybe a Shirt......It's offical I am now collecting all team shirts so I can wear them at all the BASA Tourney....So PLEASE help a sista out and hook me up....I'll take a 2x....

Thanks in advance...

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF..

Don't be greedy with the shirts it's not like they cost you men a arm and a leg.....

Security!! I ain't never sorry, but you better sleep with one eye open!!

I want to meet are you sure, he is off the chain

CHAT LINES TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING JUST THE WORDS YOU USE NOT THE TOPIC...

man, ya'll crazy on this board. I'm gone for a day and it just get's off the chain....

Ghost
I saw you with those smooth dance moves. the older suave gentleman or was that your father. regardless both of you brothers were smooth. next time stay home and maybe i will have a better chance with the ladies

Davida,Ms.Dat dont yawll start no mess with NKO. I got your back NKO and Greene dont let them pull you into our basketball game. They already got about 30 people to play the Justice league.

HC you think we are worried about you??

HEYYY HC

WHATS GOOD??? DON'T BE TRYING TO GET OUR PLAYERS... JUST DON'T GET POSTED UP AND JUST BRING THE GATORADE ( I LIKE ORANGE)

Ok, I dont want you to be worried and now that we have all gotten aquainted I see we have the better team. Davida you gone get dunked on playing around in the paint with grown folks. after that I dont forget my steak this time either

HC

NAWWWW WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY AFTER LENT LOL

CAN'T EAT STEAK RIGHT NOW, JUST AND I LIKE MINE MEDIUM WELL, SO WE WILL WAIT UNTIL AFTER EASTER

it dont matter when cause you still gone looooose. ha ha ha

BLAH BLAH BLAH

HEY HC,

I AM GOING TO NEED FOR YOU TO GET SOME MORE HEIGHT BEFORE YOU GUYS COME THIS WAY... NO OFFENSE WADEY WADE AND N K OKEY DOKEY

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)

The way I see it Davida is that we are taller as a team than you guys by about 3 feet. Me and you same height. NKO and Dasha about the same height but Wade and Ms. Dat we got yawll beat ha ha ha as Ex would say

now y'all know I could post up on Wade

I got wade dunkin on you Ms Dat

NEVER THAT MR GHOSTS...
NEVER THAT...WADE CAN'T DUNK ON ANYBODY

man, have ya'll seen when a basketball player just sits on a person's head when they dunk on them, well Ms. Dat is only 5'0 barely and I'm ummmmm 5'7...Ummmm, that looks like a disadvantage. And Davida Vi, don't let my height fool you because I can get up!!!

i am 5'2 thank you very much, and at most you are 5'3 Wade

OK, WADEY WADE, I HAD ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT WE WERE GOING TO LOWER THE GOAL FOR YOU AND NKO... , HIT ME UP, SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Get off my boy now.....Wade ya boys are here. Ms. Dat he big in the paint now what you gone do when he post you up?

NOTHING, B/C WHEN HE GETS READY TO SHOOT, I AM GOING TO THROW IT UP IN THE STANDS

Please we moving you out the paint you gone have to come out and play some "d" and now that we have added Shaq and Rasheed we gone do the dang thang...

HC when he posts up on me i'm going to slap that junk back in his face

Get 'im Ms. Dat... give ol' Wade a bounce for me too...

YEAH MS DAT...GET HIM
WHERE YOU AT WADEY WADE, PT#30, HC, NKO, 911 ( BALLERS? YEAH RIGHT)

shoot, give me some more of that Crunk juice and I may dunk on Clay!!

you know "WE AINT NEVER SKERD WHAT ......WE AINT NEVER SKERD WHAT".....You got to bring some to get some and I dont think you want none...yawll really to little with the new draft picks we just added. ha ha

MS D
GIRL YOU A FOOL...THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU BETTER WATCH OUT CLAY!!!

Hey Davida....yada yada yada...and to you Ms.Dat we got dat PIMP JUICE over heeer know what I'm talking bout....

DON'T DO IT MS DAT...ITS A SET UP!!!

Man, I tell you...women that are short, just want to be taller than someone....hummmm Davida Vi, I got game boo and don't foul me trying to block my shot!!! Just watch and tell me what my traction looks like on the bottom of my air force ones!

LOL, BOY YOU ARE CRAZY, HIT YOUR GIRL UP

Well I see you guys had some fun while the CHief Staff was gone, but I am back and Davida and Ms. Dat you ladies are asking for a and I would hate to see you looking like this and the guys will win in the end. So when we get it is over. So you two know that you can not hang with the big dogs. Ms. Dat I will have some of that Wisconsin Cheese and DAvida you know you already in debt to me and since you are that will be double or nothing. (No steak but how about that Seafood Combo) Hoops lesson can be taught but butt whippings come often when you mess with the Justice League, I will like to welcome PT30 TO THE Justice Dept. Now since Ms. Dat and Davida no the deal get the funk out of our zone1,Peace1 out.

THANKS NKO, WE N IT 2 WIN IT.

NKO we cant forget to add 911 to the Justice League also....he is a big part of the wheel that makes this whole thing go round.....know what I'm talking bout.....AAAAYYYYYY What up JL?

You are right Homecoming he is our secret weapon and Clay welcome to the Justice League.

You are right Homecoming he is our secret weapon and Clay welcome to the Justice League.

MS. Dat!!! CRUNK JUICE will be there. I am bringing about 10 cases. I forgot you are not coming to Aiken.