BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday March 18th is Robert "19" Jackson Birthday

Saturday is 19's birthday. So those of you that knew him please say a prayer or have a moment of silence for our fallen General. For those didn't know him probably heard about him. We will always miss you!
Even though I may play with different teams in the future I will always bleed orange and green for 19.
AS 19 would say it:
A Team that won't be beat
Can't be beat
Can't Hit
Can't Win
Amen
New Image Straight Ballin'

Also R.I.P. Kenny Key we miss you too!

Re: Saturday March 18th is Robert "19" Jackson Birthday

DJ equipment is locked, loaded and reserved. Let's get the 1st annual Robert (1-9)Playas Ball rolling.

W.B. YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE WILLING TO DO WHATEVER YOU CAN. WE NEED MORE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND. PEOPLE, PLEASE REMEMBER 19 AND HIS FAMILY. THIS WEEK WILL BE VERY TOUGH FOR HIS FAMILY AND OUR PRAYERS WILL DEFINITELY HELP. SOFTBALL IN TALLAHASSEE WOULD NOT BE WHAT IT IS IF NOT FROM THE EFFORTS OF 19. LETS SHOW OUR APPRECIATION FOR ALL THE THINGS HE'S DONE AND IF YOU CAN STOP BY AND GIVE HIS FAMILY SOME SUPPORT. TO THE BASA FAMILY REMEMBER THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW MANY BOMBS YOU HIT OR HOW MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU WIN, BUT HOW MANY LIVES YOU TOUCH IN A POSITIVE WAY. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS US ALL.

MO SMITH #2
NEW IMAGE SOLDIER FOR LIFE!

DINSUM BOUT DAT,L.M.S.WHAT'S UP WBROWN.

Yo Dinsum,

What's up playa? Holla at me when you get a chance on the cell. Good luck this weekend with ball. Handle your buiz. Anything more than three outs is a bad weekend.

And keep the rest of LMS out of trouble. No lifting women at the party!!!!!!

WB#24

Well said Mo and Lo. He was a great leader for our area in different ways. WB keep it rollin. "Everybody get up for New Image, everybody get up"!

in loving memory of a true homey "the wizzard" R.J you will always be loved and missed not only as a friend but also as a teacher of the game of life keep watching over us as we keep you in our hearts! much love from "THEM NEW IMAGE THUGZZZZ"

Thanks OS 31. What up Dinsum

R.I.P To a softball fallen player. Not a man I knew myself, but we are all family in some way, even if it's just from playing softball together.

One luv to his family and friends

From Cincinnati, Ohio and my Team out of Louiville
NO LIMIT SOFTBALL

happy birthday to a great fallen soldier and a true warrior as well as friend RIP MY FRIEND....

HEY REST IN PEACE 19 I'LL MEET YOU AT THE CROSS ROAD ONE DAY BIG DOG...... HAPPY B-DAY.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 1-9...

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE UP THERE STILL PLAYING YOUR HEART OUT R.I.P

DAVIDA #7