BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORSHIP WEDNESDAY

The one song that makes your day
Make me over again.
Lets pray Father God, thank you for waking us up this morning, and starting a new day in your name ,thank you for your word that bring this BASA family together, thank you lord for your blood that washes us clean, thank you for son Jesus. Amen

Re: WORSHIP WEDNESDAY

Amen. The song that makes my day is Now Behold the Lamb (Kirk Franklin). It's beautiful and a tear jerker.

MY SONG IS "IF I HAD WINGS,LIKE A MORNING DOVE"BY THE CANTON SPIRITUALS.

Good Morning BASA family, rrainey22,

The song that makes my day is I Won't Complain.

Father I pray that on this day that you strengthen and enlighten us. Show us the way that satan cannot hinder us, tempt us, lie to us or distort the truth in our lives. Allow us to be the kind of people you would have us to be. Allow us to be agressive in prayer and in faith. Allow us to be agressive mentally so that we can think about and practice your word and to make you your rightful place in my life.

As always, God bless you all is my prayer today and always.

PT. Custom Design One of a Kind

I have a few,anything Fred Hammond, Now Behold the Lamb, and the song by Yolanda ADams that goes "I've come thru, many hard trials, thru temptation on every hand..." When I did a praise dance to that song I barely made it thru the whole song....

Good Morning rrainey22, and BASA message board..

Thank you father for another day! I praise your holy name... I just want to say THANK YOU LORD!!

There are a couple of songs that are ministering to my sprit lately.. I Just Want You & Mercy Seat -Vickie Yohe along with I Understand & I Know To Much About Him - Smokie Norfolk

Have a Blessed Day

Thank you Lord for all that you have done and will continue to do cause this joy that I have the world didn't give it to me and the world cant take it away..... AAAYYYY

I'm about to hop on a plane in a lil bit, so you know I am checking in this AM.

Just Us checking in. Be safe 911

Yeah 911 be safe, becuase we need a profile done on you when you get back!!!

My song is TOO CLOSE TO THE MIRROR( to see what you see, when you shower down your blessings, blessing on me not anything I've done Lord as far as I can see) I'm too close to the Mirror to see what you see. Have a blessed day Ps. also anything the Williams Brothers sing.

The song in my spirit is We Fall Down & I won't complain. I thank God each for what he has done and is doing and will do in my life. May everyone have a blessed & wonderful day.

GOD'S plan for your future has always been filled with HOPE. (Jer 29:11) Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

'Cy In'

502Boyz checking in and God bless everybody on the Basa

God bless all.

God bless all the BASA family. I am partial to older spirituals, but one of my favorites is Thank You for my Mansion by the Mississippi Mass Choir.