BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Putting the Game With The Faces:

Yo Wolf, Tito, Ghost, Homecoming, etc....

The best part of this whole weekend was actually being able to put games with faces. Wolf you are all that they've said you were. Being able to see the show for the 1st time was nice. The same goes for Tito, Dinsum, Rhodney, Wolf's Brother, Smooth 24, 1st timer #34, Smallz, Mel Dasher, Hawk, Chuck, and so many more of the board regulars.

Needless to say, the women also represented. The ladies of Enough Said, The Hot girls, and all the other teams that were represented did an outstanding job. Gina, Greene, Shneka, Tonya Russell, Cat Bradley, Tara, Q, Ms. Dat, ....... I just wish I could have watched more of you all play.

Thanks BASA for an outstanding weekend.

WB # 24 (Mark Tell The Truth X)

Re: Putting the Game With The Faces:

THANKS BIG GUY,I DONT MIND BATTING BEFORE YOU,ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET ON AND YOU'LL HANDLE THE REST.

..."AAYYYY"...Thanks WBROWN....it was nice putting faces with names.....and did that HR .....you hit!!...Ever come down ...........oh....here it comes now......... ..... DERRTY#2

What up Willie, it was nice to meet you bro.

Thanks W.Brown your game is always tight

LIL"G" WUTS UP BABY GIRL

SMOOTH#24 WUT UP BRA',WAY TO HIT THAT TOTA,MAN I GOT A GAME ON DVD WHEN YOU PLAYED WITH THE TEAM"ALL-N-A'S ONE".WHEN I WATCHED IT,I WAS LIKE,THATS MY BOY SMOOTH,AS USUAL YOU WERE BALLIN LIKE YOU ARE NOW.

DINSUM is it naptime already.

I hear ya Southern Girl!!! I'm ready for a nap....

WBROWN THAT CD IS OFF THE CHAIN.JARVIS AKA SHOWW19 L.M.S.SOFTBALL B'HAM ALABAMA

Wassup Dinsum, I was lock out for a while on the message board, I say, what the h*** , but I'm in now. I wish I could be there in the Big Birmingham this weekend to party with you guys, I'm going to miss that one, need to rest my leg for Aikens.

WHAT DINSUM#10...

I WILL BE IN YOUR TOWN IN 48 HOURS ...YOU GOT ME RIGHT?

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB)

SOUTHERN GIRL,ITS NOT NAPTIME JUST YET,I READY FOR THEM THOUGH.

LIL"G", WE WILL MOST DEFINITELY GET CRUNK IN AIKEN THEN.GO GET SOME EPSOM SALT AN PUT IT IN THE TUB AND SOAK YOUR LEGS,IT HELP RELIEVE YOUR SORENESS.TAKE CARE I'LL SEE YOU SOON.

DAVIDA#7,BABY GIRL YOU KNOW I GOT YOUR BACK,BABY.

HEY DINSUM #10...

YOU GUYS PARTYING THIS WEEKEND ???
IF SO PLEASE MAKE SURE TERRELLS UNCLE IS THERE...I HAVE TO GET MY LAUGH ON ONCE AGAIN

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)