BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bats for sell

i have 2 ultra2s for sell. a yellow catalyst and a size 10 pair of 3n2 turfs for sell only worn once for one game. letting everthing go on the low low. leave email or contact # if interested. i play with the storm. i will be in Birmingham as well as aiken so you can hollar at me then as well.

Re: bats for sell

jerstn9@yahoo.com intrested in the cat

holla @ me

What oz are the Ultra II and what price are you asking? I'm very interested in the ultra II. Give me a holla on my e-mail.

very interested in the ultra II and the catalyst. please email me the asking price and weight @ estoneham1@yahoo.com.

for all that are interested please hit me up at austinr@tcitys.org. i am having trouble sending out email but i can respond.

I would like to thank everyone for thier interest. the cat has been sold and one of the ultras have a verbal commitment in aiken. the remaining ultra2 will have to be handle in person because it may have a small crack but i think it is paint chipping. i will et the buyer be the judge of that. later