BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pitche(rs who can play their position and not cry about people hittle the middle.(sign in)

i've only been hit twice,and i will catch 90% of anything hit at me.

blue note checking in

Re: pitche(rs who can play their position and not cry about people hittle the middle.(sign in)

Re: pitche(rs who can play their position and not cry about people hittle the middle.(sign in)

WHERE DO YOU PLAY JUST THE STATE.

Just don't cry when I hit my back up the gut

But it's the other 10% that will kill you, it only takes one good shot, that's why I respect all pitchers, they have the biggest heart on the field

First of all, we are not crying about hitters hitting the ball back up the middle, because it is part of the game. The concern is doing it on purpose. If you are going to post try to spell the words correctly Pitching is a hard job for anyone

to D3. i don't nknow anyone that can hit anyone when they want to, and i am always have a concern about people who get hit,and have a big dis like for people who call out and say that they are gonna hit you by mistake. i love the game and the people that play it,i always have a good time, and if i mislead you about my compation the safty of others i apollagize and ment no disrespect.

peace

I CAN.....

If a pitcher is getting hit too many times,he should think a bout another position,cause his reaction time in getting too slow

BUT YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE MEN THAT SAY I ONLY DID IT ONE TIME, ISN'T THAT ALL IT TAKE.AND THAT GOSE FOR ANY POSITION. GET HIT THE RIGHT WAY???