BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

..."AAAAYYYYY".... ...What's Crackin?...besides Sally Hoe's Pants[spits]...Justice League... ...Way 2 represent the 4 men....STYLE.... ,I would like 2 start off by saying THANKS 2 ALL that played with me (my Team)...WE DERRTY 2....had Hella fun Playing with you all,We lost...but you had 2 score a whole lot of 's 2 beat us.....remember we WERE down 12-0 in the 3rd....and lost 29-30....showed ....and My outfield was NICE!!...Mark (PU) and LOS from TALLY...see I know Redd...but you 2 were OFF the CHAIN...good luck with your teams this '06.....I'll be watching .....Smallz...and ...it's always a pleasure 2 have you 2 around....just remember 2 hide the Drinks or give you 2 curfew's ... ,Now, let's get this on the way......"A!"....Friday was NIce also, from the time of rolling in.....2 departing it was an exciting weekend.......the Draft was crazy...people making deals....holding out for more DRINK ,and more like an Intro is supposed 2 go.......now SAT.....GAME day...I hope I proved my skills 2 the ones that thought I'm all and no "D"....and the ones who thought I could not HOLD my own at the PLATE .....and it was a pleasure 2 watch all around players come 2gether as one and play like THEY been playing 2gether ALL the time....just an example of DO what YOU DO!! and girls..You welcome for the help at getting the started ,.....now congrat's 2 team WOLF...and congrat's 2 Hot Rod #2, if don't wear it you should...those 2's are this year..... ,you are worth the talk and you walk the Walk...I'm REAL TALKING// ,keep it GANGSTER....and I had a time Talking 2 the TRUTH....he knows who he is.....and I saw shot's going oneway...... ...Now the WHITE PARTY....That was a place you had 2 be......first I'll like 2 HOT GIRLS.... ,but next time...I'm gone need ALL the HOT GIRLS 2 participate in the ... ,but once that DRINK kicked in.....it was ....it was the Girl's time....And Big ups 2 the person in the ...I never saw someone that Skilled before and he was on beat ,.....Now Ms. Nashville... ...I was overwhelmed ..... ..... .....so 2 all Thanks for the WEEKEND!!...now It's time 2 get down how you LIVE.....DERRTY...... "let's Get READY 2 RUMMMBLLE....".....See ya SOON... ...NKO..I need a word for 2day.....Wade...do what you do.....HC...sum it it up and here some purp ...for the 4 MEN...AKA...the JUSTICE LEAGUE....and SPECIAL thanks 2 911....Carmen.....Hercle...BASA staff.... ...p.s......the Umpire that called people OUT before the play ended.....RANDY,PAULA.....Dude....don't do that again... ...... .....until next time I'm out....... ...DERRTY#2"CHURCH" ....

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

There is so much that we have to say
Not sure if we gone be able to fit it all in today
This will be a little summary of the weekend
Big up's to all my new friends. AAAAYYYYY

This weekend was truely off the dang chain
It was good to finally put faces with names
It all started just kicking it in the RV
Ghost pops is alright with me
Once we started with that 1743
It was on and popping wit ya boy HC
Then at the draft the Justice league got together and had a few drinks
It gave some time to sit and think
As Church and I talked and he went over the names
Derrty II formed and they got some game
Saturday morning stated off a little off track
Thanks to Hercle and family ya boy didn't get left back
During the game I saw some of the best
To all those that that attended I wish you and yours much success
As I watched Derrty II go down 12-0 I thought oh no
You showed them competitive guys Super rec and rec guys can go
Congrats to Wolf and Hot for winning it all
Your teams really showed others how to ball
The white party was more like an event
Seeing all you ladies was like being heaven sent
Sunday moring I really hated to go
We all had a great time and thats fo show

I see ya HC. DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Just Us #11

Well what can I say after my fellow two justice leaguers just posted a book ahead of me. First I wil like to say what a wonderful weekend. Draft was so funny seeing those coaches trying to mix faces with names and seeing Owens, Wolf, Church, Iann put there plans to work to draft certain players. Wolf i did not know you and the GA Travelers Coach was that close (Carlton) he was following you around like a puppy just being born and needed that milk. . Ladies you'll battled on that field like to true champions.(The lefthander was hitting that ball in the rightfield parking lot)(Also Ms. Russell was on fire at the plate and for such a small figured lady hitting the ball just as far as the men, keep doing what you do) The way the fellows came together and played and nobody arguing just goes to show you that African American men can get together without any negative incidents. Hats off to you guys! Quote of the day is this, "You grow up the day you have your first laugh at yourself." The word of the day is, Troubles-May all your troubles last as long as your New Years resolutions.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaayyyy, nice post and I am cold as H##l in the Chi! Went from 80 degree weather to 26, what the???? But got to work. HC, give me a call on the cell, got 2! Justice League, we did what we do! Nashville Finest, I ain't never scurd. Ms Dat, u will always be shorter! Shouts out to all the people I met. Don't have time to put them all on the screen because these people at Northrop don't know what chillin out mean, they always want to show you something. Davida Vi, give me a month and I will be taller than you! Shouts out to the Crew!

Wade I dont have my phone with me. Here is my work # 847.783.2826 give me a call.

Whats up Wade, i hope you do not freeze in Chi-town, what you from the south and now you no how it feels in the north, keep chilling. I hope you took a coat and boots because it might snow. Holla back (314) 348-2504 cell, 1-888-647-9950, ext 118 work. Be careful and do not freeze your balls off.

Hey Wade, you know cold weather makes you even shorter!!! In the summer I am as tall as Davida!

...but you shorter than a WORMS belly to the ground...

CHurch is talking about you Wade!!

DAT

No Ms Dat, I think he's on you shortie! Ain't nothing wrong with barely hitting the 5'0 mark, but you aight with me. I tell you, shorties want to make you there height! I think your head comes to my chin....

NKOZONE I just left Marsha's had to get a
Hey board members who makes the best in yo town

Ghost....the number to the RV is?

Church, I appreciate the love, it was definately a pleasure to finally meet you. Good luck to you and you squad this year. Remember don't walk Wolf there's a HIDDA behind him.

.....this is TRUE!! ....Who behind you ,but it was nice to finally meet you and looking forward to the battles ...."CHURCH"....that's a cool Brother there....believe THAT!!

Church I was the lead off from the first game you played in the draft. I got something for you in Aiken. Hit my email and I will explain.

....you have a PKG!!

Cut me in or cut it out