BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ghost Mob

Having semi-recovered from this weekends excitement, it time to get ready for the upcoming season, my team is in Kaos, between Derrty, Young Dudes, Volley, Xtreme and the Browns there goes my regular team, as I struggle to present a quality product, I have decided to go the free agent route, so here's the Deal
Nelly give away $3,000 for his tournament.

I putting together a new team Ghost Mob, I'll pay for transportation, accomadations and per diem meals, slipt revenue with the team 60/40.

Who wanna come get that money, All players contracts are negotiated by my new GM and Director of player personell Cowboy

Bropught to you by your friendly neighborhood Ghost

Re: Ghost Mob

Ghost, what's up bro? Hey hit the box so I can add you to my e-mail list. Tell JJ I said what's up too. I enjoyed talking and laughing with you and your pops. Tell him I said he the new KING of KRUNK. 1

WHAT'S UP GHOST ENJOYED HANGING OUT WITH YOU AND POPS GIVE ME A SHOUT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE IN SOUTH CAROLINA. monkfrink@hotmail.com

Next time you see us it's Memphis, but I had so much fun we will be playing a lot more in the Dirty South,
and I won't party so much the night before a game,

HEY MR GHOST...

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU, AND THANKS FOR THE SHIRT...HIT THE BOX WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE, SEE YA SOON

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

...what you doing.... ...

GHOST WUZZZUP,I BET THEY CAN'T DO IT LIKE US

Ghost you got mail. check your inbox. I got something you might be interested in.