BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELCOME BACK SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEYYYYYYYY BASA FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

SHOUTOUT LADY COMING AT CHA...JUST WANTED TO CHECK ON EVERYONE TODAY. HOPE EVERYONE IS BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS...MAN I AM STILL TRYING TO RECOVER , WELL YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE, LETS GET THESE SHOUT OUTS STARTED PEOPLE...

MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO PT #30 (MY BOY ALWAYS), NASHVILLES FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS DAT (MADAM PREZ)MS MILLER, MS NASHVILLE, HOT #8 (PARTNA IN CRIME)HOT #11 (MY DOG),HOMECOMING (SHYGUY), MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, SS#21, GREENE #44, LIL G, THILL, CHURCH #2, EX (MIA), NKO, WADEY WADE, MR DURTY RED #5, DINSUM #10, 911(CLAY)#15, SMALLZ, BAD "A" YELLA BOY(NICE MEETING YOU),YD#2, YD's MR CRACK, COACH D(WE MISSED YOU),BALL OR FALL, JB#69,BRUNO, NAT #21, NO DOUBT#9, "FRICK AND FRACK(lms) LOL,CUBA #2, MONSTER #6,CHEESE#9, FELTON #22, SMOOTH #24, MR RICK AND MRS ARNITHA, NEAL/502BOYZ,COACH B BLACK (GAMIXX) BASA STAFF AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT I MAY HAVE MISSED...SEE YOU GUYS SOON

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Re: WELCOME BACK SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's good to be back on the board. After meeting so many new people and new friends my shout out list is a little long. If I forget to mention your name pleae forgive me. Fist to the shout-out lady what's up to you. Church,Wade,NKO,PT30, NoDoubt22&9,YD2,Crack,Dinsum,WB,Durty Redde #5,Smallz,Ghost,JJ(the new KING of KRUNK, Mike Wells, 5fter (what's up homie)Dasha (you can hang out with me anytime)Ms.Dat,Lynn,Amy (thanks for everything)All my Hot Girlz (way to do it do it do it)and you all looked great,Ms A,Playmaker (we gone find your song...lol)#21 dont be a stranger on the board.....man I'm tired it might have to be a part 2 to this shout out. oh yea I cant forget the BASA STAFF thanks for all that you do. AAAAAYYYYY to my STL bros can we lean wit...... it rock wit it

Welcome back shoutouts......

To all my peeps...... Davida #4, PT #30, Felton #22, Dinsum #10, Cuba #2, Nodout #9, Jameka #30, Ms.Nashville, Ms.Miller, Hot Girl #8, Homecoming, NKO, Wade #2, Church #2, Young Dude, 911, Ms.Dat, Ms.LA, Durty Red #5, Smallz, Coach D, JB #69, Jeff #9, Bruno, Cheese #9, and the rest of the BASA STAFF and board....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

What up Davida #7!!! I know I missed a good one, especially the opportunity to meet everyone that I've gotten to know over the winter on this message board like yourself. No need to worry though because the Men of "X" are coming to a park near you real soon Enjoyed the slideshow, everyone cleans up real nice! Shout outs to the entire BASA Nation especially the message board fam! COACH D OUT!

THANKS SHOUTOUT LADY(DAVIDA), U KNOW THAT I AINT GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE 4 YA. ERRBODY ON THA BOARD WUZ UP.

Yo.....Board what it do.....man shouts do get long now that you have faces to put with names.....So Tito#2 hope you got more smoke for the road....NKO holding it down.....HC big ups....Crack my cat right thurr....Davida...keep smiling sweetie...Nashville Finest...keep wilding out....911 boy you tall or I am just short....Carmen thanks for the accommodations...all the Hot Girls..looked good in that white...Lil Redde good seeing you Potna...Ms Dat..if you gone be actin Prez...then You need to take better care of yo glove...Dinsum and LMS and of course the whole Ghost Klan....be easy BASA...

Shouts out to errbody, especially my security #7 Davida....YD I se you got jokes LOL....I am with you it was nice putting faces to names this weekend. I truly enjoyed my new family this weekend. Can't wait to get with y'all again....

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO EVERYONE THAT I HAD THE HONOR TO MEET,TAKE PICTURES OF,TALK TO,HAND SHAKE,HUG,AND MOST OF ALL PARTY WITH,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN AIKEN OR BEFORE THE SEASON IS OVER. SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10.

L.M.S.

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY TEAMMATES,WOLF,HOT ROD,LMS,GARY,VERNON SLATER THEM FLA BOYS,DERRTY#7,PRIME TIME#30,JOE(LAKESIDE),GARY,THE KENTUCKY KID THAT PLAYS WITH TEAM SRUBBS,CLASS ACT COACH,CHRIS,SORRY IF I LEFT ANYONE OUT,I ENJOY BATTLING WITH YOU GUYS THIS PAST WEEKEND IT WAS FUN SEE YOU GUYS IN AKIEN SC. TO DAVIDA I'LL HAVE MORE BANANAS AND FRUIT IN AKIEN. 2006 BASA SUPER DRAFT CHAMPIONS

Shoutout to my teammates Wolf, Gregg, Hot Rhod, & newcomer Gary, good tournament also Dinsum thanks for that Paul Masson, Homecoming, Ms. Dat, and the rest of the crew that represented this past weekend.

HEYYYY DINSUM #10

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MY WINGS READY FOR THIS WEEKEND...LOL

OH MAN, HEY MR TOLBERT #00

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU AND THANKS FOR THE BANANA, U SAVED MY LIFE...NOW MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF GOLDEN APPLES FOR AIKEN... I LOVE THEM

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY