BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
softball in hawaii

any teams intrested in playing softball in beautiful hawaii,we are currently playing almost every weekend,rain or shine,we have a new 3 million dollar facility, with 4 well lighted 300feet fields beautiful 85 degree weather,gorgeous beaches.anyone who needs information please call me at (808)671-4990.

Re: softball in hawaii

Yo Alamo this yo boy Warren, I thought you were going to put together a team and play in the worlds dog. How is the family doing. Who are you running with now over there. I believe the BASA team you use to run with KARPHONE is now MOBOUNCE but I could be wrong. Take care dog and.........ALOHA

I'm sure only one person from Mo Bounce played ever played a tourney with karphone, and that would be Jason... A-Moe whats up Bra!!!! Sorry we didn't hook up while you were in Vegas man... It was my nephews B-Day Sat.. Jah One Love...

Alamoooooooo!!!! Whats up my brotha???!!!! Whats up wit it??!!!! I'll be at you pimpin!!

warren what up man i'm running with 808 softball now,we went over to vegas,and got hands and feets put on us 0-2 bad tourney,q dog what's good playa don't trip it's all love bro i understand cousin, family business always, kev what up bro just chillin over her in that good hawaii know what i mean,ghost ride the whip stay down like 4 flats and no jack. one love god bless to all my homies

waddup mo.......I do believe one year 808 will finally show up in Vegas, been going to many years not too. For some reason Jack says those guys just freeze up and never play like they do in Hawaii. Do you run with them on a regular or what , and is Secret sAUCE STILL RUNNING THINGS OVER THERE.HOLLA DOG

will my team recieve a lei when we land at the airport,ha ha.well wer'e considering maybe toward the end of the year, thanks for the info.

They have a huge tourney on Maui every year. It's the week before turkey day. A great tourney and they usually get a lot of teams from Cali. Alamo, tell Yama and the boys Big Al said what's up. I played with most of them on Lokahi.

wassup BigAl, I still have that shirt for you when I see you in Aiken. Alamo played with Lokahi as well before some mess went down with gordon.Ronnie Harris might run with T and W electric this year pending some approval. Nice website with those chicago ballers. take care dog, and have a safe trip down.

Franchise, we'll definately hook up in Aiken. Tell Alamo, there's a baller coming to the islands late this year. Our 3B got orders, and is going to be a big pickup for somebody. Tell Ronnie what's up. I'm sure I'll see him on the dirt somewhere.

BIG AL WHAT'S GOOD MAN,I'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR MAN'S HEY GIVE ME A CALL 808 671-4990, HEY I'LL TELL YAMA AND THE OTHER GUY'S YOU SAID WHAT'S UP,WE HAVEN'T PLAYED IN ALMOST 2 WEEKS HEAVY RAINS HAS HIT THE ISLANDS REAL HARD.FLOODING AND DEATHS REAL SAD BRO.BUT ANYWAY TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS ,ONE LOVE

Alamo, I seen that on the news. Are the flooding in oahu or what. Last time it flooded on Oahu I worked almost all night with my patients in those areas, I hope its not as bad as a couple of years ago.BigAl, I dont think alamo will send your boy over to Gordon, even though thats where all military ballers start out with.

OH YEAH IT'S PREETY BAD DUDE,IN EWA BEACH THE DRIEST PART OF THE ISLAND WAS FLOODED BADLY,AS FOR BIG AL'S BOY HE WILL PLAY WITH ME SO DON'T TRIP COUSIN,I'LL CHOP IT UP WITH HIM BEFORE HE ARRIVES.NAW MEAN

man thats crazy....if ewa beach is like that the island is in real bad shape and it looks like by the time ole boy gets there you guys will be about ready to play again, naw just messing withcha. Man take care and let me now if you are coming to the mainland, you could always stay at my crib......aloha bradda hopefully next weekend my team can....as you say, PUT HANDS AND FEET ON some teams

....ALAMO....you have mail...DERRTY

Alamo, wish I was still over there. The Brodas defintely can play some ball and no how to have a good time. I got much love from them. Yama, used to say "No Cry, Let it Fly". Alright ladies and gents, the invite was given.

Alright Big AL, you now I like to travel, set it up!!

Hello Alamo, How are you doing? I hope things are going well with you. I am Lesa that hangs with your girl Gywn from Ky. I still have my shell necklace you gave us in Columbus. I hope that we will get to see you this season.

To those interested in the Hawaii Softball fever go to:
http://www.808spn.com/Softball/2004_YIR.asp

and if that doesnt work go to 808spn.com or 808softball

What up Mo Weezy?
Haven't spoken since Palm Springs. Hows the family? hope the floods didn't impact you or the business. Holla at me
LP

lesa,whats good tell gwynn i said what's up, all is well over here on the island,except for all the rain and flooding, we are getting another storm either today or tommorow,so were preparing for the worst,some forecasters have said 5-6 feet of flooding so keep us in your prayers.but i hope to see yall in st.louis at the nelly tourney,larry la la what's up bro just trying to stay a float over here naw mean hit your boy on the hip cuzo,church what's good bro,heard i had mail from you but i haven't recieved any thing yet,as for all the teams traveling to aiken,south carolina, be safe and god bless......

also try www.softball in hawaii.com that's the new web site for the latest softball info,808spn and 808softball is not operational,one love

Alamo..you have mail...check yo box...and hit me back

church i can't get your e-mail for some reason,but hey call me at 808 456-2969 hit me at 3:30 p.m. your time thanks bro....

e-mail me hit the box...or rather I'll call you this evening