BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who looked totally unlike the way you had pictured them from the message board at the draft.

I would have to say Greene #44. She was looking Tight in her White!

Re: Who looked totally unlike the way you had pictured them from the message board at the draft.

Actually, someone I had never heard of. The MVP girl, how was she never mentioned for the All-Dyme squad. Shawty is all that!

Re: Who looked totally unlike the way you had pictured them from the message board at the draft.

plus she was fine as hell too mrs MVP

I would have to say Ghost, I actually thought he would have been someone else using that name, but he and his Pops was super cool. And Mr. Dinsum himself, off the chain is all I can say. . And of course our boy Homecoming, glad to finally have met you Hot.

Just Us #11

Shneka, Ms dat, Davida, Greene, Gina, and the Hot Girls

I feel the same way Hot. Thanks to you and the rest of the Just of team for the party. I really enjoyed myself. Cant wait to do it do it do it again.